Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I'm mildly inebriated and the wife has gone to bed…
  • TheFlyingOx

…I need someone to argue with.

druidh
    Free Member

No you don’t

hairyscary

Go to bed and try to get ‘amorous’……… 😉

teethgrinder

Go upstairs, prod her (with what ever you think is appropriate) and ask her to make you a sandwich. With the crusts off.

TheFlyingOx

That’s the spirit.

I’ll start off with “if you pick your nose, your face will cave in”

TheFlyingOx

She’s not “amorous”. She’s had 2 weeks of new-born Flying Ox and me being away at work, getting a glorious average of 9 hours sleep a day.

Arguing with internet strangers is about as passionate as I see the next 2 or 3 days being. In a non-sexual way, of course.

EDIT: and before the bad father pseudo-psychology starts, I’ve taken wee Ox swimming today, out for a countryside walk, shopping, and looking longingly at ladies boobies whilst daddy had a coffee, and all that time mum was catching up on lost sleep at home.

user-removed
    Free Member

I’m also mildly inebriated and the wife and child are in bed. I’d like to repudiate your ridiculous assertion.

Any good?

user-removed
    Free Member

Oh and our wee one is getting on for six weeks and STILL can’t pull an endo. I despair, I really do.

hairyscary

The Flying Ox – Member
    She’s not “amorous”. She’s had 2 weeks of new-born Flying Ox and me being away at work, getting a glorious average of 9 hours sleep a day.

I’m sure you would get an argument though. 🙂

TheFlyingOx

Adoption. It’s the only socially acceptable option.

RustySpanner

The Flying Ox – Member

That’s the spirit.

I’ll start off with “if you pick your nose, your face will cave in”

Don’t be ridiculous. Years of sticky fingered research (at the Northern Institute Of Advanced Bogey Studies) suggests that your pants are, in a very real sense, on fire.

However, if you undo your bellybutton, your bum falls off.
    True fact.

user-removed
    Free Member

[/s] Adoption. AbortionIt’s the only socially acceptable option.

The first few weeks are inhumanly hard.

Dammit, forgot to close the quote. And I’m too lazy to sort it. And the baby’s just woken up. Again. Wouldn’t have it any other way 🙂

TheFlyingOx

I’ll answer that question in one.

My bum is not on fire. Actually that might be an answer to the 2nd question. No. It is not large.

Still missing an argument…

Darwinism <> Evolutionism

FIGHT!

jekkyl

LRW?

kevj
    Free Member

The Flying Ox

looking longingly at ladies boobies

Tell your Mrs Ox you have been doing this. She’ll like it 😆

Kryton57

looking longingly at other ladies boobies whilst daddy had a coffee, and all that time mum was catching up on lost sleep at home.

Get used to that. After watching them become functional feeding devices, and being exposed to pumps and pads (twice) seeing a younger more pert pair jiggling along tends to catch the eye.

theotherjonv

Yep. Especially, as once the baby feeding stage goes away they cease to be things of wonder unless in appropriate reinforced garments, and when unfettered resemble spaniels ears.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

:-/ and I was looking forward to making a mini RopeyReignRider with the wife too…

blurty

The trouble with breast feeding is that ‘what the Tit Fairy giveth, she later taketh away’ (in spades)

Cougar

No you don’t

That’s not an argument, it’s just contradiction.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘I'm mildly inebriated and the wife has gone to bed…’ is closed to new replies.