Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • I'm having Special Brew tonight
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

In a slow cooked stew! Found a can I think was won at some village fête or other, and sseemed like a good idea to use it for cooking.

Will I die?

ton

nasty nasty stuff. I hope you get hungover from it……. 😉

ross980
    Free Member

No, just a mild case of the squits.

spacemonkey

Used to sometimes have a can of that or a bottle of Gold Label for breakfast at Uni 😯

Harry_the_Spider

Trampagne.

fatyowls
    Free Member

Special brew, central heating for tramps!

stavromuller
    Free Member

We used to have it mixed with Newcastle Brown, never met anyone who could do three pints

DarrenH

Heard it called “electric milk” many years ago, always makes me chuckle

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

We used to have it mixed with Newcastle Brown, never met anyone who could do three pints

Dog’s bad enough on it’s own! I once had 7 bottles while camping near Keswick & it gave me hallucinations.

Haze

Drink of champions.

brakes
    Free Member

hmmm, 4 hours since he posted, either it’s a very slow cooked stew or he’s a gonner…

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I think he’s been living a lie, probably fast asleep in a pool of his own urine, having pished his grotty designer, cross dressing, Catherine Hamnett joggers.

farm-boy

Amusingly in my local pretentious, overpriced bottle shop in Western Australia, Special Brew is revered as a classy import:

“A very strong, dark lager. First brewed in 1950 to commemorate a visit to Denmark by Winston Churchill.”

Not vile gut rot favoured by tramps at all.

At university we used to mix it with Diamond White to create super strength Snakebite to get the night off to a flyer.

shifter
    Free Member

In a slow cooked stew! Found a can I think was won at some village fête or other, and sseemed like a good idea to use it for cooking.

Will I die?

Almost certainly. In the mean time, name and shame the village please 🙂

sobriety
    Free Member

At university we used to mix it with Diamond White to create super strength Snakebite to get the night off to a flyer.

We used to do this, and then add port instead of blacks, they were messy nights…

maccruiskeen

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_phWFgGRSU[/video]

Russell96

Used to do the super strength snakebite too, you could see it congeal in the glass leaving a layer of sediment in the bottom of the glass, proper loopy juice.

yunki
    Free Member

oooh yeah..

I learnt to to unicycle over the course of a weekend in 1993 using Special Brew to give me superpowers

duckman

God; Turbo snakebite! those were the days… 1080 cider and tennents special for us Caledonians…Cos we were far too posh to drink buckie with the hoi polloi,oh yes.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Will I die?

probably not, but tomorrow you’ll wish you would

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Turbo snakebites remind me of Turbo Diesels – bottle of K and a bottle of Becks in a glass.

That’s how we rolled in rural Essex, shortly before falling asleep in a barn / an antique dealer’s driveway / a WW2 airfield bomb shelter / Lovejoy’s Morris convertible / Keef Flint’s Ma’s doorway.

jambourgie
    Free Member

I actually like Special Brew (Occasionally). Couple of cans, ice cold, served in a tumbler. Dunno, it’s like drinking lagery wine or something 🙂

MSP

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLmmr52p410[/video]

yunki
    Free Member

Found a can I think was won at some village fête or other left over from breakfast in the park this morning

tomhoward

Oh flashy what, oh what, has become of you? Honestly, if you delve any deeper into this hole you’re digging for yourself, you be flying premium economy in no time. PREMIUM ECONOMY!!!! Grab a hold of yourself man! Before it’s too late!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘I'm having Special Brew tonight’ is closed to new replies.