Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • I'm happy because…
  • wilburt
    Free Member

I am a middle aged UK male so very near the top of every known hierachy.

geoffj

Just bought myself some new skis 😀

garage-dweller

Aahh How about cheddar?

Spent a great few hours with my two boys today for my day of half term duty. Both have behaved themselves and been great fun. We’ve not had a boys only day out since about July so we made a proper day of it. Watching them growing up, play together well and learn is fantastic.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    scc999

Don’t get much call for it.

Nothing in particular is making me happy, other than I’ve not got anything of real import to make me otherwise.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Merlot

jwray

I’ve got a head cold. Means I can’t smell the rather stinky cast on my wrist that a broke about 5 weeks ago in a crash at the FoD.

SaxonRider

I am in Canada right now, and delivered a knock-out lecture at the university this afternoon.

And I’ve got a good family.

chewkw
    Free Member

SaxonRider – Member
    … and delivered a knock-out lecture …

What do you lecture?

It was a very long time since I attended lectures – most were boring in my days.

Which part of Canada as I know they can get very cold over there.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

It’s new bike day!

joolsburger
    Free Member

been in Paris since Monday – now I’m not.

mattbee

We’re taking our caravan down to Wareham forest tomorrow to its winter seasonal pitch. Slow work through Dec to Feb means plenty of time down there, some riding, maybe climbing weather permitting and lots of time in the various great pubs down there.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m off to ride CX at Rapha’s Munich Supercross, all packed, flight in the morning, long off-road ride Saturday, CX on Sunday, flight back Monday PM.
    I’m expecting lots of Pork, Gerkins and Beer.

Sum of Awe.

rOcKeTdOg

Just had my 1st Peak ale of the night (paxton) from the pump & very nice it is too

MoreCashThanDash

Had yesterday mooching along Eastbourne sea front with just MrsMC, today the two of us had a child free yomp around Ashdown Forest, including a pub lunch stop.

But the reason I’m really happy today? I spotted that I’d accidentally paid the deposit for my new bike out the joint account before she did, and transferred the money over to cover my trail. Just need to intercept the hard copy statement in the post now. Otherwise I may have to lie and give her the impression that the deposit was the full payment….

chewkw
    Free Member

Oh ya … I have rediscovered gin & tonic again … wonderful.

Completely forgotten the taste until last week.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘I'm happy because…’ is closed to new replies.