Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I'm going to a bike shop to buy something they actually have!
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

At least Planet X delivery was quick, shame it was nothing like what it was they were selling! A bit like chain reaction delivery with jejames stock control.
    Please make shopping easier by sending the actual item you have on the frigging site.
    Perhaps I need to offer something to the bike shop gods to make purchases work!

Deveron53
    Free Member

jejames stock control

Have you checked the postcodes of JEJ and Planet X despatch locations? Their warehouse staff are within the same catchment area! I wouldn’t be surprised if ex members of one company now worked for the other company…

antigee

nope you’ll end up with something similar that has sh te reviews but is what the shop stocks or they can order what you want but it will be a shocking price and about 10days

no excuse for bad performance by the usual suspects

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Bemused how it could be offered as different as they were, similar I grant you but not the same. No real apology over the phone – resigned indifference really. I can’t see how rewrapping something up, printing labels filling out forms and visiting a shop constitutes hassle free returns?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I'm going to a bike shop to buy something they actually have!’ is closed to new replies.