• This topic has 50 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • I'm disappointed and leaving
  • bigG
    Free Member

Is he just leaving to dedicate more time to playing obscure instruments? perhaps the pink oboe?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

So, he wanted to set up a charity based on people on here, for someone who had JUST LOST HIS SON.

Perhaps, whilst he’s away, he’ll be having a word with himself.

zippykona

No good will come out of this. Lets not forget the ultimate cause of this thread and call it a day.

Er, that link to http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/dealing-with-a-liar
    What’s that all about and why was it locked ?
    I have a feeling there’s some in joke or innuendo that has completely passed me by.
    Could someone explain it before this one gets locked too.

butcher

Having looked through the other threads and seeing what this is actually about, any disagreements seem to be in bad taste. Best left for another time, and perhaps in private, I would’ve thought.

People will pay their respects as they will.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Lamest flounce ever!

Buh bye now

Jamie
    Free Member

Is he just leaving to dedicate more time to playing obscure instruments? perhaps the pink oboe?

Solo?

sharkbait
    Free Member

Easily upset…. if that’s not a flounce I’d love to know what is!
    I suspect that any chance he might change his mind has now evaporated.

*waits for him to come back under a new username*

Cougar

What’s that all about and why was it locked ?

It was a spoof of a similar thread from a different poster.

munrobiker
    Free Member

On the other hand my conceptions about the forum have been completely turned around in the last week as a result of the response to what happened to my friend Chris last week.

Forum members, both well off and not, have donated whatever they could afford. The owners of the site have made my thread a sticky, and posted TWICE on their front page, for no cost, no advertising money in their magazine. They have done this, unpaid, in their work time which would be better spent putting a magazine together.

I asked for help, and STW came running. Bruders also asked for help, and STW came running. The difference was I asked for money and bruders asked for comfort and advice.

What Chipps says is correct- STW is not set up to raise money for charity, that’s why just giving exists, and only Bruders has the right in the situation to set one up. If someone who didn’t know Chris had set up a JG page in his name on my behalf I would have felt it a touch inappropriate.

Carry on all of you, you’re part of a good thing (when we’re not all in fighting about wheel sizes and stuff).

Mark

The end

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘I'm disappointed and leaving’ is closed to new replies.