Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I'm bored already…so a moan about films on sky @ the moment
  • z1ppy

Good god watched "righteous kill" last night, gave up after 30 minutes as the g/f was bored, so watched "time machine", god damn it was sh**e (no idea how we got to the end), then I went back to "righteous kill" and finshed it… wish I'd not bothered.

if only I'd just stuck with watching Wall-E, but g/f didn't fancy it (as we have seen it previously).

Anyone bothered with "push"?

BoardinBob

Righteous Kill is definitely in the top 5 worst films I've seen in the past couple of years.

They should both give up the day job.

z1ppy
    Spoiler for lert

reckon someone disliked the end of "Heat" (I'd agree) and decided to write a movie just to put this right…[/spoiler alert]

hughjengin
    Free Member

I was looking forward to watching rightous kill tonight ! Will have to think again

Drac

It's ok not great poor attempt to get De Niro and Paccino together, perfectly watchable though just don't expect it to be good.

FuzzyWuzzy

Yeah it was pretty poor given the cast. It also winds me up the Sky HD Box Office is so crap compared with the normal def choice. Surely it's in their interests to milk all their new HD subscribers for extra pay per view movie cash, or is there some underlying bandwidth issue and they can't support everyone buying ppv movies?

fivelittlefish
    Free Member

or is there some underlying bandwidth issue and they can't support everyone buying ppv movies?

Yes – bandwidth is the issue. PPV is down the list of priorities compared to subscription services, for obvious reasons.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I'm bored already…so a moan about films on sky @ the moment’ is closed to new replies.