Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • I'm annoying a colleague
  • mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

So far, I’ve tried bouncing my legs up and down and making a “chakka chakka” noise by rubbing my jeans. It seems to irk him a bit but he hasn’t said anything so its obviously not enough.

What else can I do to wind him up?

wwaswas

send him a link to this thread?

jimoiseau
    Free Member

Put his stapler in jelly.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

sniff?

garage-dweller

Well you have posted about him on the internet but maybe you should add a picture of him in a dress. Assuming it’s a male colleague. Oddly posting a picture of a lady in trousers rarely provokes the same type of reaction.

spacemonkey
    richc
    Free Member

humming annoying songs that get stuck in your head, ‘why do birds suddenly appear….’ is a safe bet.

pondo

Turn the volume up on his PC and/or phone when he’s away from his desk.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Next time he leaves his desk, do that thing that rotates the image on the monitor.

scandal42
    Free Member

Do what my nearest colleague does and repeatedly talk to yourself loud enough to put them off what they are doing.

Drives me **** insane.

jekkyl

Turn up the volume on your PC, so whenever you get to the end of a document or do something wrong he gets to hear the annoying windows 2 tone piano exclamation sting. Then do it several times in a row, then constantly do it and sing along, then ask him to join in.

wwaswas

I work at home on my own.

I’ve found that I can cause myself hours of fruitless time wasting simply by forgetting where I’ve put half my possessions.

Daffy

Clap and then rub your hands together furiously everytime you’re about to start a new e-mail…

Mister-P
    Free Member

Put Radio 1 on, that always winds me up when my colleague does it.

MoreCashThanDash

Clap and then rub your hands together furiously everytime you’re about to start a new e-mail…

Whilst saying quietly “Right, who’s next …..”

fasthaggis

Go for a fag break every 20 minutes so that you can keep the office smelly .
    Complain that you can’t give up ,but wish that the shelter outside was closer to the office.

jekkyl

paint your nails with nail varnish, that always smells nice when someone’s having lunch. Ask everyone what they think of the colour and then tell them how much it was and where you bought it, as if they care.

jools182
    Free Member

Talk over him, shout when you’re on the phone while he’s trying to concentrate, wait until he gets out of his chair and then get up a second later and walk right across his path so he has to stop. If he starts talking to you wander off half way through his sentence or start a conversation with someone else

Generally disrespect and disregard him

From my experience these things are really annoying 👿

BigDummy
    Free Member

Do you have a dictaphone?

My “style” is to walk around my office dictating lengthy letters and memos in a slightly flamboyant way. This keeps my trainees suitably cowed.

🙂

nedrapier

Next time he leaves his PC unlocked, go into Word autocorrect options and set up a rule to correct “the” to “the f***ing” Sweary and grammatically correct. He might not catch all of them.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Talk loudly about how many “burpees” you did at boot camp last night, as if you are the first person to ever exercise in the history of the world.

Hmmm maybe I need to change my colleagues.

CaptJon
    Free Member
    wwaswas

Wait ’til he leaves for work and break into his house through an unlocked back door?

DrJ

Do you have a dictaphone?

No, I use my finger.

Sorry, I’ll be quiet now.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Transport him to my office where he has to listen to fn bagpipes all day!

I like the summer but why does it bring all the fn tourists to Edinburgh and encourage the tartan bag torturers?

jekkyl

Transport him to my office where he has to listen to fn bagpipes all day!
    I like the summer but why does it bring all the tourists to Edinburgh and encourage the tartan bag torturers?

eh? it’s March.

Crell
    Free Member

Amateur.

Have a read through this (though it’s not just colleagues). Genuinely LoL at his site but I would hate to have to deal with him!

http://www.27bslash6.com/

jekkyl

lol@ The three staff members working the day I purchased the gloves, who I will refer to as Fatty, Tatooey and Fuzzy for identification purposes, seemed rather annoyed by my interruption of their ‘sitting in a chair looking cool’ time.

http://www.27bslash6.com/f4s.html
    ace site, thanks crell.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘I'm annoying a colleague’ is closed to new replies.