Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • I’m 17 and need a job to fund mtb’ing – Any ideas??
  • snowslave

Sell watches

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Join the forces!!! im with sooty on this one i was like you i may not have had the grades but all the same. i was a courier in london then a labourer on site done loads of time bike shops etc. then i made the jump to the army (reme shipwright) that was 3 years ago im now 22 and i loved every min of it!!!! i now have a disposable income i have about £500 to spend on what i want (all my bills are done and £100 in savings) just had a week off to go riding in wales and did not have to pay a penny!!

if you wnat any help or advice then mail me at Stopadoodledoo@hotmail.co.uk (or add me to msn)

shaun

dr_death
    Free Member

The Paul Smith warehouse is based in Nottingham (he used to road race so it cycling related). I did a couple of summers packing boxes and the like. Easy enough work, good crew of people (or was). Potential to become full-time and move up if you enjoy it.

Downside is I spent all my wages on (very well) discounted clothes!!

shoefiti
    Free Member

two words for you my friend ‘naked cleaning’ great pay, only a small outlay for some marrigolds and a few business cards, i take it you have a mobile phone, of course you do you’re 17, plus you’ll meet lots of ‘interesting’ people!

jj55

Plenty of JObs going at Jobcentre Plus!!!!!

mudsux
    Free Member

you could try selling mountain bike parts … only actually sending them to the buyers (when you say you have).

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘I’m 17 and need a job to fund mtb’ing – Any ideas??’ is closed to new replies.