Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • If you're not out on the bike this weekend what are you doing ?
  • forge197
    Free Member

So moving in a couple weeks but was doing local ride sacked that off now on exercise bike to spin legs, then off to Warrington to get some house bits and more moving admin later on.

Tomorrow day at cyb so looking forward to that a lot not ridden for few weeks due to weather and health, might take 1×10 and knacker myself totally 🙂 probably fall back to 3×10 for happy hills 🙂

andycs

Off for another top night out in Shanghai!!

forge197
    Free Member

Andycs – what a night ride 😉

jeb

Running !

It is so easy, when once you have sorted right shoes and cloth, mud and snow is not problem! -the woods around copenhagen, is pretty horrible, supermuddy, so running it is for next 3 weeks. 🙂

Milkie
    Free Member

I broke my toe the other day, so no riding for a while.

Going to clean the bike, fit a new brake and possibly service a couple of wheels. Depends on how cold it is in the garage!

Torminalis
    Free Member

Crumpeteering.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Studying/procrastinating and seeing Mrs Shake’s nieces tomorrow…And trying not to add parts to the new build, this is very difficult when everything’s there apart from the front tyre!

spw3

Drove down to the GFs Windsor palace last night. Fried egg and bacon buttie shortly then maybe a gentle run in Windsor Great Park if the rain holds off. Got man flu so no biking for me. Then Sunday roast at the Two Brewers tomorrow as a Farewell to The South. Seems like I haven’t been out on my bike much since October. I realised the other day that I didn’t ride my Gemini once last year!

flap_jack
    Free Member

Found the Euston Tap last night so a bit jaded…

Alcopop
    Free Member

Wife’s down in London town for fashion week so me and the girls
    (3 daughters) are kicking back and spending some time catching
    up on dvd’s and playing on the Wii
    new pedals arrived this morning i’ve fitted them but wont get out till
    tomorrow afternoon …im trying to be patient

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

upgrading my media player pc – putting the hifi back up after having to pack it up whilst cavity wall insulation installed – going for a run – watching Sony Vegas tutorials and then trying to edit my ski footage – complete installation of Magura Durin forks – remove and reinstall Phil Wood bottom bracket to eliminate creak – going for another run – eating ribs tonight at the restaurant – ironing work shirts – watch some tv – recharge batteries for commute lights – pump up tyres on commute bike…

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘If you're not out on the bike this weekend what are you doing ?’ is closed to new replies.