Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • If you're not out on the bike this weekend what are you doing ?
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Saturday spent with the boys (2.5 & 4.5yrs old) prob out to Trent Park for a nature walk and lunch maybe plant some bulbs in the garden !

Sunday work !

MoreCashThanDash

Stopping my wife and my mother from killing each other……

jota180
    Free Member

On a proper bike this weekend – KTM250SX

postierich
    Free Member

Lie in tomorrow morning then taking my 5 year old daughter to her first Everton game I know I,m cruel! Staying over in Liverpool for the night then shopping on Sunday no biking untill Monday night!

Markie
    Free Member

Planning an outdoor fireplace to be built this spring and trying to cut 1/5 from our house renovation costings.

Good luck MoreCashThanDash!

Trekster

Sleeping Sat am after night shift. The weather forecast looks pretty bleak for an afternoon ride at Mabie 🙄
    Sun going to look at a caravan

stratobiker
    Free Member

Walkin’ the dog!

frogstomp

Today, I have been mostly stripping and cleaning the clay/mud out of all the nooks and crannies of this:

Tomorrow, I will be riding it.. staying on the road probably! 🙄

bren2709

Postierich – can that not be classed as child cruelty? 😆

cynic-al
    Free Member

One word:

D.

I.

Y.

_tom_
    Free Member

Road ride tomorrow, working on Sunday.

yunki
    Free Member

keeping fingers crossed that mrs yunki doesn’t give birth in the car on the way to the hospital.. 😐

ratherbeintobago

Minding Miss RBIT as Mrs RBIT is working.

Having said this, I can see no way I’d get out on my bike even if Mrs RBIT wasn’t working. Monday, however, I start nights so will be out for a couple of hours while the wee one is in nursery.

Andy

toby1

Visit friends and while there discussing the purchase of said friends old wheels to replace the taco’d front wheel I have at the moment!

Markie
    Free Member

Good luck Yunki and Mrs Yunki (and Yunki Jr too!)!

juanking

Insulating under the floors under the house with about 30 inch max height and I’m 6ft 4. Oh joy.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Heading to Bristol to watch the Red Bull Hill Chasers event, probably have a beer or two while i’m there then sleep in sunday. Going to spend sunday PM teaching the other half to dismantle a bike drivetrain.

weirdnumber
    Free Member

Same thing I seem to do everyday this year, working. 🙁

stratobiker
    Free Member

Mrs Stratobiker would have that clean and ready to go in less than 10 minutes.

chakaping
    Free Member

Working but will ride road bike tomorrow.

Will not be riding mtb round frogstomp’s way.

wrightyson
    Free Member

On dad duty solo tonight and tomorrow as the wife is living it up at the ivy for the start of London fashion week! To be fair we’re having a cool time without her but of course we won’t let her know, 😉
    Hopefully out Sunday if her hangover and starstruck eyes have subsided 😆

MaryHinge
    Free Member

I’ll be grumpy coz I got manflu 🙁

Hopefully be feeling better for Tri club swim session Sunday night, and Tuesday night ride.

Pyro

Regional Div 2 canoe polo tournament tomorrow, maybe a bit of whitewater on Sunday.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Err very delayed double post!

fenred
    Free Member

Mrs Stratobiker would have that clean and ready to go in less than 10 minutes.

Mrs SB must come round and jetwash my patio if she can get that clean in 10 mins 😯

yunki
    Free Member

Thanks Markie.. 🙂

smogmonster

Stuck on a rusty POS oil rig in the Cromarty Firth. 😥

mattrgee
    Free Member

House hunting on Saturday (Marple/Romiley area) then doing a circuit around Hayfield on Sunday. The weather is supposed to me nice, frosty but sunny.

LeeW

Preparing for yet another audit.

I might burp my worm tomorrow as the SO is going out with her sister.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Working. Too many late nights and weekends recently.

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

Pressure washing the driveway and patio. Fitting new outdoor lights and generally trying to stop 14 month old twins from causing chaos!

col569
    Free Member

going to see ben howard play tomorrow in edinburgh, going to see him again on sunday i glasgow then off to austria for a weeks snowboarding….rubbish.

sambob
    Free Member

Economics and Business studies essays to do. Might ride Sunday if it’s all done. Congrats Yunki 😀 I’ll be back this summer for some more Dartmoor stuff.

lowey

When my wife walked out in Jan last year.. the only way I could get 50 / 50 access to my kids meant I had to give up weekend biking full stop.

I hate threads like “where you riding this weekend”

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Your kids are more special than riding a bike ever could be.

marsdenman
    Free Member

Quite possibly Regression Therapy 😉
    Heading to the BMX Nationals in M’cr….. 25 yrs’ish since I ‘raced’ – when current ‘tabletops’ were start hills. let alone the scary tall things they have now….
    so, me, my cameras and a wistful feeling, mixed with a ‘WTF – that’s crazy’ feeling 🙂

edit – OMG, i’m soooooooooooooo old. Just done the math and it’s 28+ years….

Rosss
    Free Member

Probably spending a few hours in the shed scraping my knuckes and swearing at my over weight norco and trying to finally get it working perfectly. Then tidying the shed up and with a bit of luck settling down to a bit of drawing / Designing tomorow night.

monksie
    Free Member

Spending the best part of today in the loony bin waiting to see the duty psychiatrict consultantperson (I promised my wife I wouldn’t self discharge until I’ve been seen – I feel OK now but a promise is a promise) and then probably going to bed until god knowns when.
    No riding anyway. I fell off my bike on Wednesday and cracked some ribs.

souldrummer
    Free Member

I’m stuck at home with a chest infection. I’d been feeling pretty rubbish for a week or so, but at least I now know what the problem is. What really gets to me is the enforced rest. I thought I was feeling a bit better a couple of days ago, so went for a gentle walk. However, the next day I felt like I had done a 100 mile ride and been in a boxing match. I just can’t wait until I feel better and can get back on the bike – or even a gentle session on the turbo trainer.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Chores today – 2 cars to wash and some brake shoes to change on my own van this week

Tomorrow marshallin at a duathlon but probably riding to it since weathers ace

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘If you're not out on the bike this weekend what are you doing ?’ is closed to new replies.