• This topic has 22 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • If your workplace was the world of sport, which sportsperson would you be?
  • CaptJon
    Free Member

Anyone the Messi of their office?

scuzz
    Free Member

Erm, not a big sports fan, sportsfan.
    I’m going to say Bernie Ecclestone [kinda counts, right?] – I really am that infuriating.

CaptJon
    Free Member

How’s your taste in shirts?

piemonster

Maradonna

ton

kendo nagasaki.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Joey Barton

whattyre
    Free Member

Would I get to meet Mila kunis?

lemonysam
    Free Member

I think I might be dimitar berbatov. A bit lazy at times but versatile, generally where I need to be and capable of moments of baffling excellence.

piemonster

Just to be clear, Maradonna after he finished his playing career.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Eddie the Eagle

althepal

Andy Goram- cos in my younger days I used to be a decent shot-stopper!
    Nothing to do with my build btw..

Northwind

Good thread!

Bagsy me John Collins. Quality midfielder that scores goals a lot more often than he ****s up, sometimes against Brazil.

Bregante

Mostly

But occasionally

theotherjonv

I’d like to think I’m Jens Voight. I’m pretty well respected by all my colleagues, I can get through a tonne of work that baffles others, but I’ve never really enjoyed much limelight as most of what I do is the nuts and bolts back office stuff that lets my sales colleagues come through at the end and take the win.

(I was going to say Paul Scholes, but I’m not ginger and I’ve been told I’m adequate in the tackle area, so that disqualified him)

meehaja
    Free Member

I am rami ashur. No one knows who I am or what I do, but I work hard at doing it well.

johnellison
    Free Member

Gianluigi Buffon. Don’t ask why.

thepurist

Gianluigi Buffon. Don’t ask why.

Oh OK then. Why?

[edit] And I’d be David Pratt. Sent off ages ago and now never going to make the big time.[/edit]

brakes
    Free Member

I’d be a nameless race horse – working my arse off whilst some little jumped-up shit cracking a whip takes the glory and some fat bastard who owns my ass takes all the money I make… ultimately I’ll end up retiring shortly before being carted off to the knackers yard.

sas78

Gazza. If I’m not p!ssed or making a general nuisance of myself, I’m pretty damn good at my job and at having a right good childish laugh with colleagues (team mates!). That’s if I am not crying, of course!…

Edit: That’s Gazza before losing the plot, although that may be in the post!!…

alwillis

Michael Owen: showed excellent promise as a youngster, with multiple moments of genius, then matured into a very average performer as the rest of my age group caught up and overtook me.

binners

Wayne Rooney. I’m fat. I’m over-rated (though not over-paid). I’ve got a head like a misshapen potato (though in my case without the Weetabix balanced on top of it), and I’m prone to petulant outbursts, and swearing at officials, with little provocation.

ocrider

Frank Bough

With hair, but without the coke and hookers.

DezB
    Free Member

Someone like this – cos I do some things brilliantly, but mostly I’m just a bit crap 🙂

(and baby-faced 🙂 )

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘If your workplace was the world of sport, which sportsperson would you be?’ is closed to new replies.