Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • If your cat brought home a mouse this morning…..
  • MoreCashThanDash

….still attached to a mouse trap, would you mind letting me have the trap back? Just in case there was more than one mouse raiding the guinea pigs hutch, it was the only trap we had.

Thanks

MrNutt
    Free Member

guinea pigs, just tailless rats?

MrNice
    Free Member

the other explanation is a mouse dragging the trap around behind it like a ball and chain… I had this in my kitchen and had to administer a coup de grace while MrsNice hid in the bedroom and pretended nothing was happening 🙁

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Right now a very angry rat might be looking for a hacksaw to get the trap off its tail, and thinking of revenge.

MoreCashThanDash

LOL – nope, checked the trap just before I went to bed last night and there was definitely a dead mouse firmly secured by the neck. “I’ll sort that when it is light in the morning” I thought to myself….

This morning, no trap, no mouse. So I went for a ride instead

chrishc777
    Free Member

I got half a mouse the other day. I assume the other half was eaten and not hidden around the house in some sick feline treasure hunt

mattsccm
    Free Member

A mate had a spell of wounded mice and an upset wife. He solved this problem by soldering Stanley knife blades to the bar! Messy but no wounded mice.

alibongo001

My cat seems to prefer voles for some reason.

I guess he must catch them in the woodland behind our house.

No traps yet!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘If your cat brought home a mouse this morning…..’ is closed to new replies.