Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • If you were going to replace your Soul with a full suss, what would it be?
  • brooess
    Free Member

… assuming the short Rocket doesn’t ever get released…

Something that handles as nicely, takes 140mm forks and 26 inch wheels.

iainc

Something that handles as nicely, takes 140mm forks and 26 inch wheels

I had one of those, a 5, and replaced it with a Soul 😛

wwaswas

Liteville 301 – Bromley doing them at good prices, currently.

Really loving mine. Probably slightly slacker head tube than the Soul but lovely handling.

fathomer

I have a Soul and decided I wanted a full sus to compliment it.

I went for a Santa Cruz TRc (picked up really cheap) but the Alu one was ace, as was the Transition Bandit. I also imagine the Genesis Grapil (if you can still get them) or the Nukeproof Mega Tr, being similar would also be pretty good.

ceepers

I’m kinda puzzling this too at the moment although I’m hoping I’ll keep the soul and if I’m buying complete then it might have to b 650b

The SC bantam looks fun. The spec on the canyon spectral looks great too although I’m waiting to read some reviews! Bandit would be high up my list too and the new trance is getting good words!

Rosss
    Free Member

I’m going the other way, looking for a 120mm soul to compliment my Ibis Mojo HD. I hope then i’ll have the perfect setup and stop buying more bikes

Northwind

Soul is all things to all men so sort of hard to say. But I do reckon a Five or Zesty or similiar fits the bill for most- same sort of do anything, puffed up chest vibe as a soul but happy to be minced on too.

thorpie
    Free Member

I sold my Soul and now ride a Transition Bandit of the 26inch wheeled variety. Love it.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Second the Bandit, awesome full suss.
    Nukeproof Mega TR is also a good call.
    Richard

chojin
    Free Member

One of these

66deg
    Free Member

I have a soul in the UK , which i am very pleased with and was waiting for a Rocket to use in the south of France , the delay became too long so i switched to a SB 66 c, having never ridden the Rocket i can not comment on how it rides but i am delighted with the 66c which has a fairly similar geometry .
    their are many great bikes available but we can only buy the ones in stock.

matther01
    Free Member

Bandit has been added alongside my Soul…hoping to have it ready by the New Year.

SandCrab

OP,

I’m about to go the other way and strip my Orange 5 to build up a Soul, i’ll be selling the frame and shock if you are interested?

2010 frame, orange (not neon).

Cheers

Chris

Bushwacked
    Free Member

The spec on the canyon spectral looks great too although I’m waiting to read some reviews!

I’m swapping my Soul (and Scott Voltage) for a Spectral. I’ve just read a review in MBR (while in Sainsburys) on the Spectral and it was very complimentary

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘If you were going to replace your Soul with a full suss, what would it be?’ is closed to new replies.