Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • If you went on a looting and burning spree…
  • RealMan
    Free Member

Darwinism to the rescue.

andyl
    Free Member

how much of this stuff is going to end up on ebay?

Stoner
    Free Member

“If you went on a looting and burning spree…had a terribly deprived upbringing with no discipline a poor school attendance and subsequent limited intelligence…”

…I might.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

“…had a terribly deprived upbringing with no discipline a poor school attendance and subsequent limited intelligence…”

…I might.

Darwinism to the rescue.

😉

Kevevs
    Free Member

why would you steal a big pack of protein powder? And that xbox headset isn’t even Wi-Fi. Is that Body Shop butter or something? Crap looter if you ask me. I’d be bloody embarrassed!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Difficulty is that although all sorts of pics are popping up, the authorities will have a bloody hard time bringing any prosecutions against most of the ‘criminals’ as they will first have to prove the goods are in fact stolen. And some kids might make stuff up to look cool in front of their mates. And pics are really quite difficult to use as admissible evidence in court; was Kate Moss ever prosecuted over the pics of her doing coke? In that instance, although it seemed likely she was, the police would needed to have obtained actual physical evidence of any wrong-doing; the ‘coke’ could well have bin some innocuous white powder. Legally, she could easily have argued that it was just a ‘stunt’ for the cams, so the police woon’t be able to do owt.

Even if they do find the people in the pics, the goods will invariably have evaporated and there won’t be any ‘evidence’ to convict anyone on.

There will always be a few proper thick twunts though; this forum proves that….

Jamie
    Free Member

why would you steal a big pack of protein powder

It could be worse…..

RealMan
    Free Member

😆

GrahamS

“Dixons?” “Nah.”
    “Ernest Jones?” “Nah.”
    “Mercedes garage?” “Nah.”
    “Body Shop?” “Now you iz talkin sense bruv innit”

Stoner
    Free Member

proppa gangsta.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jamie, he iz like well gangsta innit bro, yagetmehtoinnit?

Jamie
    Free Member

…..or for the snackers amongst us:

yunki
    Free Member

I guess different things have a different value depending on where you are on the poverty scale..

the pic of the looter with the rice could be considered quite poignant.. maybe he promised his mum he’d come back with something useful..?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

Imagine though, getting done for nicking a bayg of Basmati rice…..

Basmati rice ffs…

A mate of mine nabbed an industrial-size tin of Spam from a supermarket once when he was a lad. Then had to pretend he’d really intended to nick it as all his mates had nabbed chocolates and stuff. He sat there on a bench munching on it until he was sick apparently. What a numpty…

yunki
    Free Member

Basmati rice ffs…

tesco value too… they could’ve at least gotten long grain

Kevevs
    Free Member

His mum’s gonna be well peed off. Tesco value! Should’ve at least got some Uncle Bens or something.

EDIT: beat me Yunki!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘If you went on a looting and burning spree…’ is closed to new replies.