Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • If you want a cheap down jacket
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

H&M have them in a subtle colour or 2 😉 But for £11.65 delivered you can’t go wrong 🙂

Jacket

use the following codes to reduce the price:

0560: to get 25% off highest item
    1304: to get £5 off

I’ve ordered a subdued orange one 😀

jam-bo

I picked one of those up earlier in a h&m and put it straight back down. Very thin and cheap feeling.

£12 isn’t bad though.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

But for £11.65 delivered you can’t go wrong

Well you can waste £11.65 😉
    The words machine washable don’t inspire much confidence, doesn’t look like it will do much to keep you warm really.

£17 £34.99
    DESCRIPTION
    PREMIUM QUALITY. Padded lightweight jacket with a stand-up collar, a zip at the front, zipped side pockets and four inner pockets. Filling 90% down and 10% feathers. Lined.
    DETAILS
    100% polyamide. Machine wash at 40?

CountZero

Jackets like that are, by definition, very thin and light. I’ve got a couple of Uniqlo ones, an orange one and a black hooded one, they pack into a very small bag, but they’re surprisingly warm and comfy on chilly days. Those look like a bargain. At that price, how can you go wrong; you can pay more for a plain tee shirt!

nick1962
    Free Member

Are the feathers and down ethically produced?

mattsccm
    Free Member

Wear 3

drlex
    Free Member

Thanks, monkeychild – ordered the tango version to stash in the car. As said, cheaper than the last T shirt I bought.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

This one would be ideal for CZ. 😀

mudfish

Hia monkeychild
    thanks for the discount info – and the jacket recommendation, they aren’t thick but they are v. light and warm. Great post ride wear as they pack down tiny.
    And now only a tenner for the camo one. Your codes still work too, but not on items with large reductions already.

clubber
    Free Member

Does anyone wear these under other kit? Wondering if these would be good under a windproof on a cold but dry day.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Yup they are good for post ride (what I bought mine for). Glad I could help out.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘If you want a cheap down jacket’ is closed to new replies.