Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • if you sleep with a good friend, will it ruin the frienship in the future?
  • Divagirl
    Free Member

Cougar – Member
    Back in my single days, I've had a couple of friends who went from "friend" to "friend with extras" and back to "friend" again. I'd say it depends entirely on the friend, it's very difficult to predict what will happen.

One thing I would say though, is to be very clear up front as to whether you're proposing "hey, let's have a spot of horizontal jogging" or "you know, I've always loved you, shall we take our relationship to the next level." If she's expecting one and getting the other, it could be messy.

(Though if it's not messy, you're not doing it right)

+1

MrWoppit
    Free Member

"Fukbuddies 'r' Us". 8)

samuri
    Free Member

Get some rohypnol in her drink. That way you get the sex and she'll not remember it so will stay friends with you. After all, it's not your perspective on the friendship that will change after you've had sex.

KT1973
    Free Member

I think you should ride her and then start crying after it. Chicks love that sh!t

Northwind

For me not doing it ruined a friendship, and I didn't even get a ride out of it.

Dickyboy

I didn't sleep with my mates fiance when she asked & now she hates me 🙄

SuperScale20
    Free Member

Any Holes a goal 😆

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Go for it! She might even like it up the tea towel holder.

PMSL! I'm 54 & have never heard that one before!! 😆

grahamt1980

Dickyboy – Member

I didn't sleep with my mates fiance when she asked & now she hates me
    Was this before or after the engagement?

Dickyboy

After the engagement 😯 I was supposed to be their best man so thought I held the trump card…till she managed to get him to marry her in secret 😡 mind you the hating me bit is probably more to do with me finally finding the courage to tell him bout 10 months into their marriage…

molgrips
    Free Member

It entirely depends on your and the friend's attitudes towards each other, friendship and sex. Don't ask us, we don't know any of those things 🙂

Mikeypies
    Free Member

only you can make the choice, but when you are on your death bead what will you wish you had done?

Dickyboy

on my death bed I'll be mainly wishing I'd take up the kind offer from two 19yo college students – one of them was my slightly ac/dc girlfriend at the time 😯 as they say youth is wasted on the young

CountZero

Depends on how good a friend your friend is. A girl who worked in my local asked me out for a drink, which is all it was, and we continued like that for several years, until one night we slept together. She backed off a bit but we kept seeing one another for a drink now and then until one night a goodnight kiss turned to full-on sex and we started sleeping together for around a year. Then we felt it wasn't really going anywhere so went back to just drinking friends and that's how it stands around ten years later, and oddly enough I've just got in from a pleasant evening in her company in Bath where she now lives. If sex messes up a friendship then I don't think the person was a real friend in the first place. I'm still really good friends with most of my ex-girlfriends; went to the weddings of three of them.

DrJ

What happens if one person wants to go back to being "friends" and the other is hooked on the sex?

monkeychild
    Free Member

Do it and spider man her. If she smiles your onto a winner 🙂

Coyote
    Free Member

Dickyboy, how do you live with yourself? <shakes head>

theotherjonv

spider man her

<Thought about it, got it, wished I hadn't thought about it>

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘if you sleep with a good friend, will it ruin the frienship in the future?’ is closed to new replies.