• This topic has 47 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by br.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • If you ran a bike shop bike brands would you stock…
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

My mate stocks Rocky and sells out of them very quick. Exceedingly popular bikes, I’m borrowing an element to race on at the end of November.

senorj

My LBS does very well on ridgeback & Genesis-so Madison would be a no brainer. Just because I like the look of them ,Kinesis & then a couple of dandy lines – Bianci?Cannondale?
    Wollie boolie ,buff, Endura ,Gore bike wear , Giro helmets ,Fizik saddles , shimano shoes et’al .
    Oh -torq stuff and cliff bars.

tomaso
    Free Member

Saracen Whyte and Genesis would offer a good range of bikes. Not much though for mamils.

Oh and how about the well established niche brand Marin?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’d imagine import costs could scupper thoughts of Orange, Genesis and Whyte.

Equally, they’re all quite small brands. What sort of dealer and warranty back up would they offer at that distance?

wrecker
    Free Member

Pyga, commencal, pivot, norco, rocky mountain, transition.
    Not as low end as spesh but most have some value options.

niksnr
    Free Member

Lapierre do a full range from basic to all singing. I’d have to sell Banshee. Awesome bikes with a decent following.
    Charge bikes. UK, good back up and offer everything from urban to full on fat bikes at a decent price.
    Finishing kit – Spank. The usual shimano/sram Groupset stuff. Maxxis tyres.

sneakyg4

Given the wide open spaces and bikepacking potential in Australia ir might be worth looking at Salsa and Surly.

br
    Free Member

A pal who has an LBS rates Merida highly to deal with plus Cube.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘If you ran a bike shop bike brands would you stock…’ is closed to new replies.