Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • If you owned some land
  • jacksonwwirl
    Free Member

kilo you have no idea !! a few weeks ago they intimidated a business from holding an event by threatening to cancel all future permits for events

seosamh77
    Free Member

kilo, there’s nothing on the land, I know the old house never had any amenities at all, so that would all need to be put it in. If a house did ever get built, it would be a holiday home/possibly let.

mattsccm – I like the concept of rebuilding the old house rather than a new one.

Pjm84 – As for tourist value, don’t know, I’d guess tourism in that part of ireland is limited to people visiting relatives, big glasgow connection with the area, with a long history of people returning for holidays etc, don’t think it’d be that big. It is right on the atlanti mind, so suppose could be a surfing holiday home, no idea what donegal surfing is like though. there’s also alot of mountains to the back of it, Errigal is only 15 miles or so up the road.

It is also only 2/3 miles away from the airport with direct connection to Dublin & Glasgow.

jacksonwwirl – aye saw that, no idea why it would be deleted!

Been googling trees though, that does sound interesting, seems you can get grants for doing that 3/400 quid per hectare per year, interesting. i’m 34 though, so you’d be looking at finding trees that mature in about 30odd years to get the benefit from that mind.

klumpy – mtb course is a nice thought, don’t really think it’s viable though, as it say it’s bit’s here and there, not one big bit of land(got split between different branches of the family(that I don’t know) years ago.)

binners – it is donegal, may well have had that purpose in the past, don’t think it’s time to revive that particular past time at the moment though! 😆

Overall, I’ve no idea if I’ll ever do anything with it, it is interesting thinking of the possibilities though, but there is also the fact, I’d never move over so things would need to be done from a distance. Need to go up and look at the plans again, get a better idea of scale.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Binners, I’d imagine that they’re not short of a Terrorist training camp or two?!.

Get an irish version of herts shore built, get the Jedi master over for a week, on the promise of Guinness and Irish stew, and set up some skills training days. Make a fortune!.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    qwerty
    Free Member

Abortion clinic.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘If you owned some land’ is closed to new replies.