Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • If you only watch one film about flat-sharing kiwi vampires this week….
  • ajantom

I watched ‘What we do in the shadows’ on Netflix last night, and highly recommend it 😀
    Any movie/mockumentary which has Jermaine Clement as an 800 year old vampire dealing with life in 21st century Wellington has my vote.

sandwicheater

It is good.

Seek out Eagle versus shark if that tickled your fancy.

ajantom

Saw that a while ago, also ace!

konabunny
    Free Member

It is excellent, such a hilarious film.

Watch “Boy” if you’d like to have your heart broken and then kicked around the room. Same director.

yunki
    Free Member

I love Kiwi cinema

sandwicheater

[video]https://youtu.be/biRW7Etevkk?t=34s[/video]

Can’t get it to start at 34 seconds but Werewolves not Swearwolves had me in stitches.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

i downloaded it before i saw the trailer, and the trailer put me off a little… worth watching then?

Northwind

Ah nice one, I saw the trailer and thought it might be a laugh then forgot about it. Cheers!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

northwind check your mail.. spam folder… headset… i’ve changed my mind

hels
    Free Member

I loved this film ! Lots of in-jokes about the social/club scene in Wellington too. I lived in Te Aro when I was a student in a house just like that.

stever
    Free Member

“Peter. Vakey, vakey!” is part of our morning banter in the house.

hels
    Free Member

All the chat about the dishes rota is hilarious too.

konabunny
    Free Member

Werewolves not Swearwolves

Haha that’s a common expression at our house now but I didn’t want to quote it because there’s nothing like having something ruined for you like having a bunch of fanbois quoting it! (FTR I am a huge fanboi and have recommended it on here before – I think by quoting that line)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘If you only watch one film about flat-sharing kiwi vampires this week….’ is closed to new replies.