Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • If you only buy one set of 33" handlebars today, make sure they're on this bike.
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carrera-Banshee-X-With-Boxxer-Forks-/271886209623?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f4dae5257

I like the sticker bombed forks, especially the Quiksilver one on the stanchion.

shermer75
    Free Member

If the bike doesn’t go for more than 600 the boxxer forks and wide handlebars will not be included in sale.

So you’ll be bidding on something that may or may not include the stuff that is currently included in the auction. Nice!

Northwind

That is magnificent. Actually not a bad bike, the banshee x, normally

(how long is the steerer on that boxxer!)

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Well I’ve just bid £601 to be sure, the stickers are worth that alone

binners

Thats really quite special!

jimoiseau
    Free Member

how long is the steerer on that boxxer!

The one with the waggly tail…

IGMC

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I like the sticker bombed forks, especially the Quiksilver one on the stanchion.

Makes you wonder what’s under the sticker on the stanchion if by his own admission it’s covering up dammage!

igm

(how long is the steerer on that boxxer!)

How long are the stantions? How much travel do Boxxers have? I mean loads but even so…

The exposed bit of the stantions looks way longer than the sliders – which can’t be good.

tomd
    Free Member

That’s a belter.

richmtb

Thing is the Banshee is actually a decent enough bike, doesn’t deserve that horror show!

If the bike doesn’t go for more than 600 the boxxer forks and wide handlebars will not be included in sale

If that bike DOES go for more than £600 I’ll eat the front tyre

Northwind

igm – Member

How long are the stantions? How much travel do Boxxers have? I mean loads but even so…

The exposed bit of the stantions looks way longer than the sliders – which can’t be good.

Dual crowns are different, they’re like motorbike forks in that the stanchions can be slid through the crowns- you can adjust fork height, geometry etc this way and by swapping top crowns so it’s common to have more than 200mm of stanchion. (Those ones still do look extra long but I think it might just be an optical illusion.)

tomhoward

Not sure why he’s gone for such a narrow bar?

http://www.superstarcomponents.com/en/yardstick-915-bar.htm

wiggles
    Free Member

I’ve seen loads of those snap… wouldn’t fancy one with boxers!

JohnnyPanic
    tomhoward

I’ve seen loads of those snap… wouldn’t fancy one with boxers!

What do you think snapped them? 😉

scruff9252

I’m tempted by those, if only they had slightly longer forks to complete the chopper image.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Must be “access the internet” day at the asylum.

jordie
    Free Member

I like’s the stickers

chambord
    Free Member

Wow. I think that’s the best one I’ve seen.

If that bike DOES go for more than £600 I’ll eat the front tyre

So long as it’s made of marzipan.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘If you only buy one set of 33" handlebars today, make sure they're on this bike.’ is closed to new replies.