Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)
  • If you like snow sliding check these videos from the last 10 days
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Well that’s 5 minutes of my life I wont get back.

RHSno2
    Free Member

You want a refund?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

No, I want you to learn how to ride powder with style.

DezB
    Free Member

That looks effin lovely.

plumber
    Free Member

That’s a bit harsh

Looked like a lot of fun to me

RHSno2
    Free Member

Surrounded By Zulus: I bet you are awesome aren’t you.

It was lovely and it is lovely.

the_lecht_rocks

lol – the i’m better than you on the internet debate.

nice pow, nice fresh tracks //jealous a little bit//

yetivaud
    Free Member

That does look pretty sweet Rob. That will teach us to head off to the UK for Christmas.

RHSno2
    Free Member

He just comes across as a knob. There is only one rule, those who are having the most fun are having the most fun. End of.

RHSno2
    Free Member

yetivaud: Do you want to hook up for some XC skiing soon? Then you’ll see power and grace 😉

yetivaud
    Free Member

Yup can do. We’ve been out a few times already this season, but we’re still lacking in both departments. we’re still heading upto marchairuz at the moment until we get fitter. St.George is much closer for us, but brutal.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

You dont have many skills. Live with it.

RHSno2
    Free Member

Brutal
    Sounds lovely….I have no idea and fully ignorant

RHSno2
    Free Member

You dont have many skills. Live with it.

Did you boyfriend not buy you any nice presents over Christmas? Bless.

GrahamS

Looks like awesome fun to me rhs.

(No idea what is wrong with SbZ.. other than the usual)

ir12daveor
    Free Member

@Rob, someone stuck your skis together! 😮

Cool vids, almost makes me want to leave the skis at home and take the board out again. I’m having a bit of a powder underdose so far this season. Must make up for it.

freeridenick
    Free Member

Is that you on the board Rob? thought you were a skier? or you see the light 😛

off to the Arlberg next week, cannot wait…

Brown
    Free Member

That was awesome. It has made me both incredibly happy and incredibly sad (can’t go this year) at the same time.

Why is SbZ being such a knob?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Why is SbZ being such a knob?

Indeed. Uncalled for and very much unnecessary.

Looks like much fun! Even if your skis are on the wrong way round! 😉 Or were on the skis?

Phototim
    Free Member

Where are these videos shot? Where are your local resorts? Weekend before xmas I was in Hasliberg and Champery for waist high powder, it was extraordinary. Off somewhere this weekend too but not sure where yet, perhaps Verbier. Currently a boarder, getting into the skiing thing as soon as I’ve found some boots.

RHSno2
    Free Member

Started of snowboarding and then learnt to ski. Its not one or the other but both. Love boarding (and have really refound the love after riding a Burton Fish in Powder) but equally love skiing for its difficulty, technical nature and ease of moving through the mountains.

First one is shot in Verbier and second is in a little known resort in the Valais 😉
    This weekend will be VERY good.
    Glad people enjoyed the vids…just a bit of fun really.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Conditions look great as does the terrain. Boarding looks like it’s being done by a noob though. If I was a noob boarder I wouldn’t be posting videos up trying to pretend I was awesome.

GrahamS

Untwist your knickers SbZ. Where does the OP try to claim he is awesome exactly?

Good videos of someone having good times in good conditions.

Riding didn’t seem especially “noobish” to me either: good speed, well controlled, nose up, nice powder sprays and slashes, and (most importantly) fun!

But I’m sure you can point out where he is going wrong… 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

SBZ, let’s see your radddddd skillz then.

DezB
    Free Member

If I was a noob boarder I wouldn’t be posting videos up trying to pretend I was awesome.

Cos it’s far more impressive to be a penis on a forum. We’re all well impressed.

Woody
    Free Member

That looks fantastic Rob.

Oddly enough I was talking to a guy at works who is heading to Vallais on Friday. I’ll point him in the direction of the vid.

<is very envious>

Mantastic
    Free Member

Cool vids looks like fun being had. @ SBZ are you more awesome or are you just one of those sad big hitters I hear about, in any case get a life

Jamie
    Free Member

We’re all well impressed.

I am.

…not with his boarding skills mind, more the amount of sand he seems to have in his vagina. As something must be making him irritable. Must be a couple of kg.

Woody
    Free Member

martinxyz
    Free Member

I think the titles of the videos have upset SBZ before he even watched them.

If I am thinking of the same person, RHS is a thoroughly nice chap (I fitted a headset for you in Aviemore a day or two before the Euro SS champs,correct me if I`m (embarrassingly) wrong?!)

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

I’m with SBZ on this one, i’m also jealous of people with better skills and lives than i have.

Mugboo

Looks wonderful 😀

creamegg
    Free Member

looks like a fun start to 2012! im a bit jealous as I dont think ill be hitting the snow this year!

freeridenick
    Free Member

Supposed to be over a metre in the next few days.

Got myself a 2012 Jones Flagship for this season

SBZ, you are taking the piss I presume – if not whats exactly wrong with the riding 😕 got any pics/vids of you then…..

RHSno2
    Free Member

martinxyz Thats me! Wow. That was a long time ago! You guys rocked!

2012 Jones Flagship Nice. I got some new flux bindings that have made a big difference (even though I suck apparently)

jimmy

I’m jealous regardless of skill level (which ain’t bad *sniff*)

freeridenick
    Free Member

the flagship is a beast – I suspect I might be last seen in a straight line heading for the valley floor…

second vid = la f***y ?

RHSno2
    Free Member

Good try but nowhere nr 😉

The Fish I am using is about 8 years old so has lost its pop but fantastic in pow but a little confused and geriatric on piste. Amazingly quick too (especially cos I am a noob ;))

RHSno2
    Free Member

cupid stunt I am with you on this one. Where you on that one?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘If you like snow sliding check these videos from the last 10 days’ is closed to new replies.