Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • If you had bigger tes$icles ….
  • Ti29er
    Free Member

If you had your time again, and now knowing what you do now, what would you fancy doing that’d really test yourself, given more time, your youth back, some money and decent health?
    Serving with the SAS, Racing at the IOM TT or maybe Fort Bill, kart racing & then cars, cracking Britain’s Got Talent, playing a musical instrument professionally, writing that rejected novel, taking that place at Nottingham Forest’s football academy, what would it be, given a turn-back in time?

shooterman

French Foreign Legion for 5 year contract after leaving uni rather than starting my career immediately. I also would have worked harder at uni.

I also would have insisted on moving back to my hometown to open my own business.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Said no before my first marriage happened rather than drifting into it. Not really bad, just not that good.
    That and M-ingTFU regarding spiders.
    and buying a paraglider when I could.

lister

really give getting into Shona’s pants a proper go instead of sitting back and watching my mate get there then treat her badly (all about 16 years ago)

shooterman

Oh, and never getting involved with that b’tch who wrecked my head when I was 18.

Kahurangi

If I had bigger test icicles I’d ride faster, fall off faster and get hurt more.

bones heal, right?

crikey
    Free Member

I’d need unfeasibly large underpants….

zaskar
    Free Member

Would have worked harder in school and be a plastic surgeon.

Thing is I’m tempted to apply to medical school in September.

4yrs of poverty… 👿

Peregrine
    Free Member

I’d probably do it all again, life has been far from perfect but i have enjoyed enough to want to do it again.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I’d learn Annette. Not a stunner, more like your favourite bike.

colnagokid

took the chance to ride full time when it was offered (not saying I would have been any good, but the chance was there)
    joined the forces (army/navy/airforce not botherd just think it might have suited me)
    not got married

project
    Free Member

Took every chance that was offered to me, not waiting around and thinking what if,just do it,and sod the consequences.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Quite like what I’ve got/had really, my alter-ego might have taken a non-academic route and ended up working outdoors, preferably in mountains, but I like both and the two cannot co-exist while paying sufficient to keep me alive 😀

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Dumped the girlfiend at the time, not taken the grad placement job and buggered off round the world after Uni.
    Generally, not done what parents, friends and family “expected” and pressured me to do, life is too short and the world is too interesting.
    Will be advising my 2 kids accordingly.

Flaperon

Headed off to annoy the Japanese whalers.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

BASE Jump. Done everything else so far!

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Spent more time as a ski / beach bum … but probably would have needed a bigger liver rather than tessers, that seems to be the bit that suffered n=most

sofatester
    Free Member

Not dropping out of the Marines because I was breaking my Mothers heart. Had it all planned out, 22+ years of adventures, possible SF selection if i didn’t get whacked in the desert. Now I sit at a desk trying not to go postal!

F##k it 👿

theflatboy
    Free Member

Thing is I’m tempted to apply to medical school in September.

4yrs of poverty…

do it mate – i’m about to (hopefully) set myself up for 2 years of student life with light at the end of the tunnel in mind. 🙂

peachos
    Free Member

i would have gone down that vertical slide at lands end as a kid. i knew it wouldn’t have killed me yet i clung to the top like a big girl as my brothers dropped in. still, that memory has taunted me so much throughout the rest of my life that anytime i feel aprehensive about doing something big and scary the thought of being that chicken-$hit again lifts my metaphorical fingers one by one…!

kiwijohn

Tried harder at school.
    Got out of my home town earlier.
    Trained to be a builder or cabinet maker,
    Traveled the world when I younger.
    Taken more of a chance with the girls than I did.
    All in all, where I am now is pretty good.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I would’ve taken my education more seriously and completed my accountant qualifications when I had a chance. I wouldn’t be spending silly money paying for her knowledge.

sharki
    Free Member

Joined the forces.

Started mountainbiking earlier and raced DH at an earlier age before the fear set in.

Not grabbing that one chance of marriage, instead continue as i was and carry on being a floosy/tart!

All that reads ‘death wish’ to me lol

alpin
    Free Member

not fecked about playing the fool at school.

not smoked may way through college.

taken more than one year out – would have worked my way around the world as opposed to bumming it on freebies/handouts.

been a little more ruthless with girls – was more interested in getting stoned with my mates as opposed to risking the knock-back from the birds.

cycled on further than muncih – might have been tricky as the GF was the reason i cycled there in the first place.

i’m not overly fussed as i’m only 26 so still got plenty of time to screw up/ make amends.

project
    Free Member

Wouldnt ned to pack an extra pair of socks when useing the road bike,and lycra.

woody2000

Got healthier, earlier. Waited until my late 20s/early 30’s before I did anything other than sit on my arse at every opportunity 😕

Had kids sooner 🙂

Other than that I reckon everything I’ve done was the right thing at the time, hindsight with rose tinted specs is a sure fire way to end up miserable 🙂

macmclaren
    Free Member

im pretty happy so far apart from the relationship i am in now… now im thinking.

I left school, completed apprenticeship. Joined the Marines and saw many many places, Just left and moving to dubai to work in the black gold sector.

Think if i changed anything it would be the serious drinking/partying stage where i was too smashed to even talk to my family for weeks on end.

Apart from that im quite happy with my choices.

Boring i know

MikeT-23
    Free Member

I wouldn’t have worn such tight denims in my youth.

I wouldn’t have chased a semi-pro pot-smoking career for so long in later years; nor would I have made such an effort to consume alcohol in the quantities I did.

I may have decided to extend the overseas trip while I could, and see what the rest of the world was like.

I might have been more attentive at school.

I should’ve recognised when girls were into me and made more of the opportunities.

There’s probably more, but I didn’t change things then and I can’t change ’em now, so why fret?

Things are better now than perhaps they might’ve been, and I’ve got a child I can give sage advice to in the (vain) hope that she’ll pay attention and benefit from it.
    That’s all I can do.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Climbed El Cap…though I’m hoping to try it still some day…must be an easy route up it…one of the reasons is wanting to do a hanging belay and spend the night bivvying off the side of a rockface.

Stoner
    Free Member

spend the night bivvying off the side of a rockface. [/quote]

there aren’t testicles big enough for me to do that.

woody2000

Agreed Stoner

I watched some climbers on El Cap – no thanks! 1,000 metres, straight up – awesome!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

there aren’t testicles big enough for me to do that.

LOL! TBH, not sure how I’d feel if it came to it now…it gives me the willies when I see people doing it on TV, but the slightly self-destructive suicidal part of me…

EDIT: Stunning pic. My testicles just shrunk a little bit more…thanks 😯

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘If you had bigger tes$icles ….’ is closed to new replies.