Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • If you had all the money in the world …
  • slowoldman

All the money in the world you say? Well distribute it in a better fashion. Or would I?

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Honestly the only recent new bike that’s had me thinking ‘ooooh I’d like one of those’ is the latest Karate Monkey from Surly.
    I’d build it B+ with 50mm Sun Ringle Mulefut rims on Chris King hubs and a wide ratio 1×10 drive train, finished off with carbon bars and seatpost. That would take me just about everywhere I’m likely to ride in the foreseeable future.

tomhoward

Id work my way through this, I’m currently on 8.

munrobiker
    Free Member

I’d go for both the 27.5″ Evils, an S-works FSR Turbo Levo and a Shan.

SirHC

Fuel EX 9.9, Slash 9.9, Top Fuel 9.9 (All in race shop red) and a Curtis 4x.

DezB
    Free Member

Weird cover shot on that 1001 Bikes to Dream of… book. Does anyone dream of a Boardman bike??

flanagaj
    Free Member

I’ll be riding down that road soon 🙂

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

I’d have a matching Project One Madone and Domane, Enve wheels for my Stache, Yeti 4.5, V10, Marino trials bike, and the rest of the bikes would have engines…

richmtb

Does anyone dream of a Boardman bike??

My Pro 29er is lovely but must admit probably not high on anyone’s list of “dream” bikes.

Too many bikes to pick one though, so if I had all the money I’d just have one of each, or maybe persuade Dave Turner to make me a 5 Spot that’s a wee bit slacker and a good chunk lighter

tomhoward

Does anyone dream of a Boardman bike??

I imagine the chap who wrote the foreword did/does…

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘If you had all the money in the world …’ is closed to new replies.