Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • If you go down to the Glentress woods today…
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Ok not today but maybe next year, don’t look up when you’re flying down Falla Brae.
    http://www.forestry.gov.uk/newsrele.nsf/WebPRByCountryLang/81F7EEA19CD1EF0F80257833003C3E10

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Steven – for some reason the search function doesnt seem to work for recent threads. So you’re forgiven!

The consensus is positive – I know I’ll be dragging nieces and nephews there while I go off and have some proper fun!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I did do a quick search guv. Not fussed myself just thought I’d mention it.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

It’s wierd but Google gets more up to date results than STW on it’s own forum:

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/go-ape-site-at-glentress

How’s things with you anyways?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Not bad, looking forward to some warmer, drier weather. You all healed up now?

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Physically – 99.9% the 0.1% is a real bonus: I cant carry shopping bags! Seriosuly – ligaments or something means I have to lie down with any sort of shopping! It rips my arms off!

Stranger thing is in my head though. Flipping terrified of jumps. Stuff I’ve done for years has got me shaking in my boots. I wake up terrified / nightmares of simple jumps gone wrong! Mrs has kindly (off the scale nice this is:) booked me a course with a coach to get over this stupid mind block I have. How sweet is that?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Hmm. How did that all go when you last did a course? Start small, practise lots and build up your confidence. Always stop before you think you need to. That’s the, “Just one more time” rule. Good news on the shopping tho’.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Always stop before you think you need to

I cant do that. It’s just not in my genes!

MAX. That’s where my speedo / “risko” is set!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘If you go down to the Glentress woods today…’ is closed to new replies.