Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • if you could eat yourself, would you become twice as big or would you disappear?
  • alpin
    Free Member

well?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Neither, you’d stay the same mass.

Kevevs
    Free Member

by the time you got to your bumhole (assuming you are eating yourself out through your bumhole) I reckon that would’ve taken a months worth of untold calorific effort, I suppose you’d have shat a bit of yourself out as well. It’s an interesting one. I reckon you could munch on yourself for ages, let the extremities heal, keep eating, let em heal. eat more. it’s the point where your brain starts to not function when you are munching on your own tissues I suppose. I’ve not thought about it before. I think you would more likely become twice as big through bloating from maggots or something eating dying flesh cos that’s what they say in the paper. But you wouldn’t disappear even if you ate your entire brain , because all you thoughts and memories are so valuable to others in this moment that YOU will be preserved in others minds. But time is a very curious matter, so you’d have to solve the problem of gravity. or something.

hels
    Free Member

But surely you can’t eat all of yourself, how would you digest your own stomach, or crunch on your own teeth.

What you need is a two people of the same mass, one eats the other one, you weigh the eater before and after.

Thats assumng they don’t die from an infection from eating putrified person, as the eatee would die quite early from having their extremities knawed off and that before you got to the major organs.

You will have some serious problems getting it past the ethics committee, too.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Drugs. Just say no.

jon1973
    Free Member

Drugs. Just say no.

No THANKYOU. There’s no excuse for bad manners.

bigyinn
    Free Member

What a ridiculous question. WGAS?

Solo
    Free Member

if you could eat yourself, would you become twice as big or would you disappear?

Please try this very soon and report back here when you have the answer.
    😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

hels

You will have some serious problems getting it past the ethics committee, too.

🙂

ton

i would be very full…….. 😀

Harry_the_Spider

Not a good idea.

I would recommend an alternative hobby. Big jigsaws perhaps?

al2000

I can only assume something like this would happen.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwCVBfk9fC8[/video]

bigyinn
    Free Member

HtS WTF is / was that? 😯

organic355
    Free Member

I tried this once, just wasnt flexible enough.

mogrim

Thats assumng they don’t die from an infection from eating putrified person, as the eatee would die quite early from having their extremities knawed off and that before you got to the major organs.

You must be a northerner, in the south we have freezers and things to put dead bodies in.

Harry_the_Spider

HtS WTF is / was that?

An inside out baboon from The Fly.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘if you could eat yourself, would you become twice as big or would you disappear?’ is closed to new replies.