Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • If you could be the opposite sex for the day – what would you do?
  • bowie278
    Free Member

I’d fap myself stupid.

Tracey

I would find it very hard to decide

teethgrinder

bowie278 – Member
    I’d fap myself stupid.

Just like normal, really.

gogg
    Free Member

See if *n*l really is that uncomfortable?

johndoh
    Free Member

Err…

RustySpanner

Bus to Hebden Bridge.
    Train to Victoria.
    Sashay to Canal Street.

kayak23

Well I wouldn’t go out in my car for a start, most likely wouldn’t be able to park the thing..

russ295
    Free Member

Dogging.

At this time of year it’s cold and the poor blokes have to wait outside with thier knobs out whilst the lady has all the vehicle comforts.

tomhoward

😆 @ johndoh!

dannybgoode

Apart from all the self pleasuring etc I would have to nip into the ladies bog to see just why girls seem to require an entourage to go in with them.

tinybits
    Free Member

hora – Member

Start my acting career in adult films

gogg – Member

Now see, if I’m a man trapped in a woman’s body, the last thing I want is a massively hung Italian poking away at various orifice’s. However, fantasise away chaps!

johndoh
    Free Member

It’s alright, they might have tinybits…

DezB
    Free Member

russ295 – Member
    Dogging.

At this time of year it’s cold and the poor blokes have to wait outside with thier knobs out whilst the lady has all the vehicle comforts.

I can see why you’d want to swap roles.

gogg
    Free Member

tinybits, I guess the fantasy is to see if our alter-ego is as good in the sack as we think we are??

emsz
    Free Member

Ok if we’re doing smutty: 😳

What’s it like having a thingy?!? Does it get in the way, is it uncomfy, How is it that even with a hose that you can apparently point, you can still miss the toilet? (Eeeeeuuww) that would be interesting, fapping would be dull, still just friction, right? 😆 only…yknow.. Just the once (poor dears)

johndoh
    Free Member

What’s it like having a thingy?!?

As Chubby Brown once said:

‘I wish I has a 12 inch c*&k’…

‘Because sometimes this really big one gets in the way’ (as he leans down rubbing his ankle).

IHN

Just the once (poor dears)

I’ll have you know that with a suitable break* I’m good to go again, thankyouverymuchmissy

*three or four days

flicker
    Free Member

Mingle with girlies and let them know that flicker should have his name changed to tripod 😉

That’s if I’m not too exhausted to leave the house of course

hooli

I think you guys have it covered!

theotherjonv

Go shopping for lingerie, take photos of myself in it, and then email them to my husband, telling him to get home fast. He’d love that.

[just in case my real wife is stalking my STW account]

nicko74

Wander around completely cluelessly, leaving every light in the house on, doors that were open closed and vice versa. And then say to people “well, if you don’t know, then I’m not going to tell you…”.

Just to see how it feels

enfht
    Free Member

Pop in some love eggs and go for a jog.

flicker
    Free Member

Ooh good call!

I’d order a bicycle with the ‘bit’ that goes up and down when you pedal, then see how fast I could go…. or come 😀

zippykona

I’d go in the Ladies and leave the seat up.

hora
    Free Member

As Chubby Brown once said:
    ‘I wish I has a 12 inch c*&k’…

‘Because sometimes this really big one gets in the way’ (as he leans down rubbing his ankle).

I don’t care how offensive he is, I always laugh at his material 😳

MrsToast
    Free Member

I’d go on a mountain bike ride and wee in the forest, flirt with Zachary Quinto and get paid 20% more for doing exactly the same job that I’m doing now.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Another:
    I’d also barge in front of Men at the lift or any door and expect them to open it for me, then just saunter off.
    I’d also slam into Men whilst on my mobile and chatting at max volume 11 about last nights date whilst looking at the screen.
    I’d also just stand indignantly, whilst tuting, in a queue expecting someone at the front of the queue to give thier place up, just for me.
    Then after all that I’d carry 7 bags whilst teetering in heels and giggling, sipping coffee whilst texting my Bestie and arranging a night out tomorrow.
    Then I’d don a onesie, sit on the sofa with the heating upto max 45C and file my nails all evening….

IHN

But what would you do if you were a woman?

gogg
    Free Member

IHN – loving your work today

slimjim78
    Free Member

I’d be largely useless at my job and when questioned on my performance, i’d turn on the tears and everything would be ok again.

If not, i’d tell them he touched me.

andyl
    Free Member

Go to the supermarket and buy lots of phallic shaped vegetables and then go home…

enfht
    Free Member

Go to the supermarket and buy lots of phallic shaped vegetables and then go home…

Or run home and enjoy watching your tits bounce up and down.

bearnecessities

Have a shave.

Houns

Crying at some of these 😆

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘If you could be the opposite sex for the day – what would you do?’ is closed to new replies.