Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • if you are a dole scrounging scumbag……(ch 5 now)
  • muggomagic

You can upload from a garmin to endomondo, or you can upload manually from files. You’ll need to join the challenge then add the workouts. If it’s anything like the strava challenges though, workouts done before you’ve joined the challenge wouldn’t count.

mudshark
    Free Member

I asked about synching as not sure I can be bothered manually uploading the 65 rides I’ve done since the beginning of the year – even if I can get them all.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

mudshark – Member

Would like to join that Endomondo challenge but not on there at the moment and looks like no way of synching with Garmin Connect – any ideas?
    wins award for most insightful question of society in this thread! 😉

ton

just load em all as 1 ride.

Gribs

jambourgie –
    Of which £929 goes to their landlord.

Exactly this. Most of the money the benefit scroungers get is actually passed directly to middle class landlords.

mudshark
    Free Member

Didn’t they say that for one of those large families the council was paying £60k to convert two properties into one for them? Oh well, there’s no solution so on it will carry.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Will they be exempted somehow?

No

they may pretend they are not one household and each parent can get up to the limit but even that is fairly tricky to pull off…..especially if you keep breeding

You’re nver going to get much out of people who don’t want to be there, and ultimately, you cn’t force them to work.

Quite true – ask my boss.

Brilliant
    Should be an STW t-shirt that one

worldrallyteam
    Free Member

One of the quotes they mentioned was

‘If you can’t feed them then don’t breed them’

Sums it up for me!

project
    Free Member

Thought it was going to be a programe about the Windsors of Buck house, the largest council house in the uk.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

As the proud father of one I have nothing but horrified pity for any one with 28 kids.

Why? He probably doesnt care 2 stuffs what his 28 children get up to.

jambourgie
    Free Member

Gribs – Member
    jambourgie –
    Of which £929 goes to their landlord.
    Exactly this. Most of the money the benefit scroungers get is actually passed directly to middle class landlords.

The cynical part of me wonders if this is why they didn’t allow housing benefit to be paid directly to the landlord when they changed the system recently. The official reason was that it teaches claimants to budget properly and be in control of their own money etc… but you’re able to whip up a lot more hate by saying that some sponger is getting £300 a week in benefits rather than £70.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

So scrounging middle class landlords benefiting from the state! I see the council house sell off did what it was supposed to do, let right minded people scroundge off the state whilst the lower classes suffer.

This **** planet really is a joke isn’t it?

The cynical part of me wonders if this is why they didn’t allow housing benefit to be paid directly to the landlord when they changed the system recently. The official reason was that it teaches claimants to budget properly and be in control of their own money etc… but you’re able to whip up a lot more hate by saying that some sponger is getting £300 a week in benefits rather than £70.

This +999999999999999999999999999999999

mudshark
    Free Member

Well it’s still all cost though right? I suppose if they’re not working they could move to somewhere cheaper and get a bigger house maybe…?! 😉

soobalias
    Free Member

you wanna be careful, heck of a lot of buy to let landlords on stw

and they get right uppity if you suggest what they do is anything other than proper.

jambourgie
    Free Member

I personally wasn’t having a crack at them. Just trying to point out that a massive wedge of the benefits that people claim are going to their landlords. The problem is that there’s no new affordable housing being built. Rents are going up in line with property prices and so there’s basically nowhere for poor people to live. A lot of people are trapped on benefits because they wouldn’t be able to afford the rent even if they were working.

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘if you are a dole scrounging scumbag……(ch 5 now)’ is closed to new replies.