Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • If UK roadies were this cool, I'd join them.
  • Deveron53
    Free Member

Wolfpack Hustle

I have been a member of 2 different road clubs and I had to leave both due to the stench of damp wool tights and elitism.

scaredypants

how odd, they seem like pretentious tossrags to me

lazybike
    Free Member

you need to get yourself down to Look Ma No Hands in Clerkenwell, lots of “cool” roadies hanging out….I’m sticking with tights and elitism.. 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

What I thought to.
    Bunch of loudmouth fashionistas not actually doing much. You can just tell that everytime they do something the only thing on their mind is how cool it’ll look on the website.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Now that looks like fun. Looks a lot like riding a motorbike in town. It all turns into a surreal video game. It’s also exactly why I’d never ride a bicycle in traffic. I’d enjoy myself too much (and die).

donsimon
    Free Member

Cool? It’s a strange thing, isn’t it? I guess that as you’re looking for cool things and feel happy to label things cool or not, then the moment you join the cool club it will lose some of its cool.

Oggles
    Free Member

You seem to be confusing ‘coolroadies’ with ‘hipsterwankers’.

WATCH ME SKID ON MY FIXED GEAR

Jamie
    Free Member

Looks like a Vice Mag wet dream.

…if they are having fun though, why the devil not.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

It’s all bikes.

_tom_
    Free Member

The icing on the cake is the shit dubstep track they have on their video. The website really is everything hipster.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

They’re not even roadies

Jamie
    Free Member

The icing on the cake is the shit dubstep track they have on their video

So you write them off because they have some music you don’t like on a video?

RealMan
    Free Member

Inhaling a wasp is cool.

chalkntrees
    Free Member

I like it. If there was a mountain bike version, I’d be there.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

They look like they’re not propper roadies. They’re riding fixies, roadie wannabies. Or courier wannabies, even worse.

Wookster

If you aren’t riding a fixed gear, track, or a geared road bike you will likely have a hard time keeping up. All are invited but not all will make it to the end. Unfortunately, sometimes riders DO get left behind and that’s the madness that is Wolfpack. If you ride hard and complete enough rides you might even get a spoke card (that is unless we lagged again on making more.)

Assume what of a closet Roadie myself 😳 this lot seem like proper nobbers………I hope it’s cycling take on the film wild hogs………..Dropping people on a group ride when all are welcome is a shitty thing to do.

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Cool?

fontmoss
    Free Member

i didn’t get beyond the photo on the banner

bigsi
    Free Member

THIS is a cool roadie 😉

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Ah, what you need is to cut your teeth with the Northern roadie club ‘ard men – they type where if someone turns up with a new expensive bike, then they better bloody well be able to live up to it, as the goal of everyone else is then to break them. The type of club where a good Sunday club run ends with the newbie being led to the middle of nowhere and then beasted up and down every hill in the area till they crack, and the conversation at the cafe stop usually consisting of the phrase “cryin’ e’ were, e’ were fookin cryin”

Only way to earn respect with those boys was to take it and dole it back, I’d suggest that the only way to defeat the club elitism is to be ‘ard enuff and fast enuff to leave em fookin cryin! 😈

crikey
    Free Member

Zulu, I concur.

Never mind the fashionista ****, get some proper riding done.

yunki
    Free Member

have been a member of 2 different road clubs and I had to leave both due to the stench of damp wool tights and elitism.

dry your tights.. or better still buy new ones.. and stop being so elitist.. simples

EDIT: I’ve just looked at that site.. very cool in a Sylvester Stallone’s mum kind of way..

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘If UK roadies were this cool, I'd join them.’ is closed to new replies.