Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • If Thing built a house..
  • DezB
    Free Member

Hideous. Imagine a whole row of houses like that. All massive ugly bricks and tiny windows. Grim.
    Actually, imagine that, then paint it a dull shade of grey and you’ve got the new housing they’ve built in my town, where they used to be a nice bit of heathland.

Speeder

Front looks to be North facing hence the small windows – it’s not a great area but I do like that it got past planning and someone was brave enough to build it. Featuring on GD soon?

Don’t ever lean against the front wall though.

johndoh
    Free Member

Looks a bit Minecrafty for me.

That was my first thought too 🙂

MrSmith
    Free Member

That’s lovely, best looking property in the street. shame it’s in a grim area though.
    Would love to own a property like that as long as it was energy efficient and warm in winter.

MrSmith
    Free Member

This is far nicer, bit more wedge though
    http://www.themodernhouse.com/sales-list/lewes/

DezB
    Free Member

Featuring on GD soon?

For that the brick parts would have to be glass and the windows brick (or also glass).

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

to be fair it’s easier on the eye than some of these

Ugliest houses ever

hooli

I like it, looks very light and airy inside too. I am not sure it fits between the neighbours though, perhaps it would look better with a bit more space around it?

Either way, I’d far rather live in that than a new build estate with hundreds, if not thousands of the same house wedged in around me.

GrahamS

Part minecraft, part rusty old boat:

It’s an interesting aesthetic, but not one I’d want to live in.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I like it, modern interpretation of the other houses in the street.

jimjam
    Free Member

Do we know that Thing would try to build a house in his own image? Wouldn’t he want some privacy?

Pyro

or

???

AlexSimon

Northwind

jimjam – Member

Do we know that Thing would try to build a house in his own image?

THing hates how he looks so I imagine he’d want a totally normal looking house. Or a delicate fairytale castle which he’d keep accidentally demolishing. Oh Thing 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

?

jimjam
    Free Member

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘If Thing built a house..’ is closed to new replies.