Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • If the Nazis hadn't been defeated in WW2 what would life be like now?
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think I’m going to dine out on this one……..”so anyway, this guy posts up a thread on STW and asks what would have happened if the Nazis had won WW2, I say that Maggie Thatcher would still be PM, and a couple of guys come along all serious to point out why I’m “wrong” !”

Priceless 8)

Northwind

ernie_lynch – Member

You thought my “Margaret Thatcher would still be Prime Minister” comment was a serious one too ?! LOL !

Hey, the Edinburgh Defence actually does exist! Just not in Edinburgh.

Seriously, doesn’t matter if you were joking or not, it’s your response which is pathetic.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You must ‘dine out’ in some really dull places. With some really dull people.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No OK, it’s a fair cop Northwind, I can’t deny it any longer – I was being serious. And I am eternally grateful to Z-11 for having patiently taken the time out to laboriously trawl through the internet to prove that Maggie Thatcher couldn’t have been PM under the Third Reich. The truth is, I just couldn’t admit that I was wrong.

Although just pointing out that she was a woman might have been a tad easier and quicker…….the Nazis believed that a woman’s role was looking after the family.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Of course, I didn’t have to trawl for anything – I’ve got a full referenced library of everything to know about her in my shrine, next to the signed topless photo 8)

You going to apologise for voting for an Anti-Semite for mayor of London Ernie? 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Tonight Zulu-Eleven, I’m your bitch. I apologise for having besmirched Maggie’s good name, gawd bless her, and I apologise for having voted for Ken.

Anything else I need to apologise for ? …..don’t be shy

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Obnoxious, as well as wrong.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m not asking you mate. I’m Zulu-Eleven’s bitch tonight.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Shy? why would I be shy Ernie? Your mother wasn’t 😆

user-removed
    Free Member

Wee boys’ fight. In light of recent events, please calm down and let your wee willies go a bit flacid.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘If the Nazis hadn't been defeated in WW2 what would life be like now?’ is closed to new replies.