Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • If everyone is so strapped for £££, why don't they…
  • rewski
    Free Member

bring back swap shop

jekkyl

I’ve got a broken Xbox 360 and I’m looking for a PS4.

All these years and Noels hairstyle hasn’t changed and he’s still a ****

the-muffin-man

If everyone is so strapped for £££, why don’t they…

Since eBay and Car Boots came along everything has a value now!

maccruiskeen

wwaswas

they’ve localised it and called it Freecycle now….

Rockape63
    Free Member

Since eBay and Car Boots came along everything has a value now!

Yeah….its called worthless!

(unless its very nice!)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

maccruiskeen, brilliant! Thank you!

Much in the spirit of;

Source

maccruiskeen

maccruiskeen, brilliant! Thank you!

Courtesy of the marvellous Scarfolk Council – “Visit Scarfolk today. Our number one priority is keeping rabies at bay.”

rewski
    Free Member

🙂

ads678

Freecycle’s a bloody joke any way, I know of people getting stuff off there and just selling it on eBay. I know some will say more fool the people giving it away but it’s hardly in the spirit is it!

maccruiskeen

Back in the days before the internet and ebay me and my brother used to have a challenge we set ourselves each week, which was to find the item in the local Classified Paper that was least worth the bother of advertising.

For months and months and months on end someone is glasgow was advertising (as in going to the trouble of phoning in the ad twice a week, to a premium rate number) “Small pot, suit dumpling. 50p”

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

Freecycle’s a bloody joke any way, I know of people getting stuff off there and just selling it on eBay. I know some will say more fool the people giving it away but it’s hardly in the spirit is it!

It happens on here too. I gave some stuff away as they (said) wanted the parts for a family members build and just needed a minor repair – fixed, cleaned and back on sale on here in a few days.

ads678

Well out of order!

chip
    Free Member

chip
    Free Member

bonchance
    Free Member

01 811 8055 ?

footflaps

To be honest, I wouldn’t be bothered. I just want rid of the clutter and want to avoid thawing it away….

mattsccm
    Free Member

those pics bring back all sorts of memories! Maggie Philbin 😆
    Cheggers image isn’t so reassuring . Why was it him who had to do the nude telly not her?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘If everyone is so strapped for £££, why don't they…’ is closed to new replies.