• This topic has 15 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • If Leffe made family tents…..
  • geoffj

They would probably be Outwell Montanas.
    Having splashed the cash today, I’m looking forward to a good nights sleep, whatever the Pembrokeshire weather can throw at us 🙂

Now, is it worth buying the extension?….

Edit: Fixed for the good Captain
    Edit 2: Grrrrr

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nice edit! 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Is it one of those flipping huge might as well have brought your whole house along it’s almost as big type ones?

I remember when camping was all about a little lightweight tent and sleeping bayg. Now, it’s all airbeds and duvets and cupboards and multi-ring cookers and everything. Sybarites…

Carlsberg is utter pish. Is your tent pish as well?

(Edited due to Geoff’s edit then Flashy’s edit)

Hmm, still want a fight though…

Oi, Flashy! Outside. Now.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Always i reckon. Don’t have an Outwell tent, we have a Vango 500 and we found the main door was a pain in the wet as it has to be securely pegged down or it lets water in. Bought an extension/canopy thing and its been a revelation – chairs and table can now be outside in the canopy giving us oodles of space. Love camping now, we can fit the tent, canopy, bedding, kitchen unit/larder, 2 chairs+table, personal kit, bike kit and two bikes into and onto a Ford Ka!

geoffj

Is it one of those flipping huge might as well have brought your whole house along it’s almost as big type ones?

Oh yes! Room for brekkie in luxury, even if it is blowing a hoolie.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Duvel? Poncy.

(Poor Geoff despairs as he tries to find a beer that will appeal to everyone…)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If Harp made tents…

geoffj

Muddy – I looked at a couple of Vangos and nearly bought one, but the complete tub groundsheet of the Montana sealed the deal for the reasons you mention.

iainc

md – can I ask what extension and where you got it ? also have a Vango 500 here (got as a GoOutdoors £60 bargain last yr) and I got the door poles the other week, but wondering ’bout extension too. do you like the tent ? ours os ok, if a bit fragile

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Harp! 😆

If White Lightning made tents…

Can you still get Hoffmeister?

geoffj

Can you still get Hoffmeister?

Double diamond?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

SKOL!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Leffe?

Blonde? Brune? Radieuse? 9? Vielle Cuvee?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

IainC – we got the actual Vango 500 canopy (2010 version) from Springfield Camping near Halifax for £50 – should have been £100.
    We really like the tent, although this weekend we noticed that one of the carbon pole sections had de-laminated, so we need another collapsible pole thing. That could well be my ham-fisted way of erecting it though.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Leffe Radish! Lovely stuff that.

It is actually made from radishes. It’s true.

DrJ

If Carlsberg made tents … they’d export the duff ones to the UK so we can keep the good stuff here in Denmark 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘If Leffe made family tents…..’ is closed to new replies.