Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Idiots guide to the westbank and Israel?
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I treat the egotistic mankind equally with no discrimination, regardless of who they are, as maggots so to step on them.

Fair enough ……. sounds reasonable.

So anyway, tell me……… have you been enjoying your stay on our planet so far ? Apart from humans being maggots obviously.

chewkw
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member

I have never needed tofight one off usually tell them to f off or laughing works. I think the largely aethist countries are the expansionist ones these days via global capitalism

You don’t but others do in many parts of the world. Ts! 🙄

Goodwin is the comparison of an argument to nazi germany BTW it is not a solution to anything.

I bet Goodwin plagiarised it from somewhere else. Yes, not a solution but people do use them. Do you think the mass extermination started during the WWII only?

I fail to see how keeping people in check -is that not what Israelis would claim they are doing?- can be done without force and therefore it is hardly preserving peace. I think you are confusing repression with peace.

If repression means stopping the rot …

ernie_lynch – Member

Fair enough ……. sounds reasonable.

So anyway, tell me……… have you been enjoying your stay on our planet so far ? Apart from humans being maggots obviously.

I thoroughly enjoy watching egotistic maggots (nations and people) all over justifying & proclaiming their superiority.

You can be at peace so long as you step on those egotistic maggots but before that you need to step on yourself first.

mk1fan
    Free Member

I bet Goodwin plagiarised it from somewhere else. Yes, not a solution but people do use them. Do you think the mass extermination started during the WWII only?

Russia had a good crack at the ‘Jews’ before the first world war.

ETA: It caused an exedus to the USA.

seosamh77
    Free Member

If repression means stopping the rot …

repression is the rot.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Idiots guide to the westbank and Israel?’ is closed to new replies.