• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Idiot's Guide: Help with air guides (and pressure Revelation SoloAir RLT forks)
  • higgo
    Free Member

I have just bought a bike with a Revelation 120mm Solo Air RLT. It has ‘air guides’ printed on the stanchion to help me set up the sag.

Except they’re not helping, they’re confusing.

First of all there appear to be four of them with different scales. On the back of the stanchion it looks like there are two scales, one black, one silver. I could understand this as I think this fork comes on both 120 and 140mm – one scale for each – except that there are also two different scales oh the front to the stanchion. These are hard to read because of the fork brace.

Secondly – with a decent amount of air (75psi) in the fork, I only have ~105mm of stanchion showing. If I put more air in (~125psi) I get the full 120mm of stanchion. However… with 120mm of stanchion none of the air guide markings are at 0% with the bike unweighted.

I think I may be overthinking this and will just ignore the air guides but if anyone’s knows anything about how to set these up, I’d appreciate it.

Ta.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Idiot's Guide: Help with air guides (and pressure Revelation SoloAir RLT forks)’ is closed to new replies.