Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Idiots Blocking/Trapping trails – is there an sensible answer?
  • Paul-S
    Free Member

Ddo you know where in Tod this was, or got any more info?

andybrad

Sorry i dont have any more info on the Tod one.

We went down the shibden decent last night (where the wire was) and at the top theres a group of houses.

A nice guy came out and warned us all to be careful as people had been setting traps and someone had got injured! Nice to be warned and scary to know.

154hopperavenue
    Free Member

The bloke who has the house at the top of the trial is a really nice fella. Made me a coffee one day when I was riding that trail over and over.
    Makes you wary of some of the trails where you’ll be turning corners etc and have no idea what you might be facing.

154hopperavenue
    Free Member

Was that on the Wednesday Calderdale ride Andy? Keep meaning to get out with you lot but work gets in the way so often.

154hopperavenue
    Free Member

This was posted to the Blazing Saddles Facebook and linked to elsewhere Paul S…

“Hi guys could you share this just so people are aware one of my Facebook friends spotted it today but did not have chance to take it down

WARNING..burnt acres descent in Calderdale has a rock dangling from a tree at head height..about half way down. Was past it before I had a chance to stop anywhere near it today”

Post was dated 21st May

Paul-S
    Free Member

Cheers,
    I’ll keep my eyes open, I’m out around Blackshaw Head/Jumble Hole/ Rodwell end area quite a bit both walking and riding.

Paul.

andybrad
Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Idiots Blocking/Trapping trails – is there an sensible answer?’ is closed to new replies.