Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Idiot mate!
  • glasgowdan
    Free Member

Boys trip to Berlin, mate has set up a facebook page and invited 12 or so boys after some informal chats about doing a long weekend for the guys.

Text at the bottom says ‘feel free to invite others’. One of the guys has added two girls to the group and one has said she’ll go! WTF!?

This has made things awkward as a couple of us have already told our WAGS that they can’t come as it’s a boys holiday, and they know about these two girls being invited now. My choices, out of respect for my wife, really are to not go, or to tell the mate who invited them that we think he should uninvite them again! How thick does one have to be?

Is there another choice that I can’t see?

geoffj

Take your wife.

Torminalis
    Free Member

uninvite them again

+1

johndoh
    Free Member

Tell your wife they are prostitues so don’t count.

djglover
    Free Member

Tell him to get shot of the birds, well out of order

wwaswas

uninvite them again

+1

and the thick bloke too.

hughjardon
    Free Member

Everyone knows you don’t take girls to Berlin, just pick up cheap prozzi’s while your there 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

what would you do as guys that you can’t do in front of your wife/friends ladymates?

glasgowdan
    Free Member

geoffj – Member
    Take your wife.

She;s already pissed off now and won’t want to go! I do think we need to tell him to tell his lady friends he made a mistake! He’s a singleton and a bit of a social inept, perhaps he totally missed the idea that it’s meant to be a boy’s holiday? The type where you sit around drinking beer making sexist comments and seeing who can fart the loudest. No matter who they are, a couple of girls in the mix are going to mess up the rhythm of it all!

glasgowdan
    Free Member

philconsequence – Member
    what would you do as guys that you can’t do in front of your wife/friends ladymates?

Shut up! If you don’t get it then don’t reply 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

a boy’s holiday? The type where you sit around drinking beer making sexist comments and seeing who can fart the loudest. No matter who they are, a couple of girls in the mix are going to mess up the rhythm of it all!

again, you need better wimmin in your lives. some of them find farting hilarious and are more sexist than us men

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

The type where you sit around drinking beer making sexist comments and seeing who can fart the loudest.

Think I’d rather go with the girls. 🙂

Cougar

I do think we need to tell him to tell his lady friends he made a mistake

I think you need to tell your missus that he made a mistake too. Can’t see why she’d have cause to be pissed off unless she thought it was just you not inviting her.

Torminalis
    Free Member

A blokes weekend away (or ‘Manfests’) are a perfectly legitimate activity and to blurt out the sort of behaviour that takes place on a public forum might well ruin everything. For everyone.

philconsequence
    Free Member

ahhhhh 😉

i seeee….

like that time you woke up from a druken state, got on the floor, bit my toe then got back on the sofa to fall asleep again 😆

Torminalis
    Free Member

erm… yeah, something like that.

Oh, and crying.

jekkyl

I was amazed going away on a stag do with 20 odd men to hamburg how many of which happily married men happily ran very quickly into the arms of a whore.
    I myself declined to participate 8)

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Boys trip to Berlin, mate has set up a facebook page and invited 12 or so boys after some informal chats about doing a long weekend for the guys.

You seem to flit between “guys” and “boys” i think once you have sorted out whether it the boys or the guys you may be able to sort the birds out.

I always prefer to go away with the lads.

Cougar

I myself declined to participate

Probably for the best, they’d probably have preferred a prostitute anyway.

johndoh
    Free Member

I was amazed going away on a stag do with 20 odd men to hamburg how many of which happily married men happily ran very quickly into the arms of a who

Yeah same here (stag to Barcelona). Even the stag visited a prostitute. And snorted coke off her bare flesh.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

I might add it’s a somewhat more tame and respectful bunch so zero chance of any lady of the night or coke encounters! It’s not for that reason it’s a boys holiday… it’s just a vibe! And the guy that invited the girls really should have picked up on it!

Looks like I’m just going to leave it as the guy organising is too soft to suggest the other one uninvites his female friends, what a load of wet leaves!

Frees up that weekend for some fun biking no doubt!

Shibboleth
    Free Member

ran very quickly into the arms of a whore.

They were doing it wrong. 🙄

For the record, the OPs mate is a complete moron, he should definitely be forced to uninvite the girls.

One doesn’t take ones own sandwiches to a buffet. 😉

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

philconsequence – Member

You weren’t recently invited to a boy’s weekend in Berlin recently, invited a woman and now seem to be getting a frosty reception from the other members of the party by any chance?

binners

I might add it’s a somewhat more tame and respectful bunch so zero chance of any lady of the night or coke encounters!

You wee bunch of fannies!!! 😆

nealglover
    Free Member

you need better wimmin in your lives

This !

Even more so if your wife actually is pissed off because some other bloke invited some other woman and you had nothing to do with it.

Tom-B
    Free Member

See now I thought that all of this groom snorting coke from a hookers foo foo were urban myths!!!

jota180
    Free Member

Publicly publishing plans for a weekend away seems to be a fundamental error here.
    Couldn’t have just called each other to arrange it?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

punch him in the goolies

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

One doesn’t take ones own sandwiches to a buffet.

What if you are vegetarian?

soundninjauk

Publicly publishing plans for a weekend away seems to be a fundamental error here.
    Couldn’t have just called each other to arrange it?

That’s a lot of ringing around for 12 people I’d have thought?

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Saying she’s pissed off is a bit strong, but you should get the point of what I’m saying! How can a guy miss the obvious though, when everyone that’s invited is one of the old gang of chaps. Ah well… maybe he’s really trying to get his end away with one of them, just be better if he did it in his own time!

jekkyl

maybe this bunch of lads are missing a trick and this couple of lassies could be a couple of right go-ers.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Hah jekkyl that’s another thing, I’ve seen a photo on the facebook page and if all is considered, she’d probably pass for a bloke so it might not even be such an issue! 🙂

Zedsdead
    Free Member

punch her in the goolies

jota180
    Free Member

That’s a lot of ringing around for 12 people I’d have thought?

I really don’t know how we used to manage 😉

soundninjauk

I really don’t know how we used to manage

Without the internet? Surely you could only manage gatherings of up to 4 people at once?

robbonzo
    Free Member

Yeah same here (stag to Barcelona). Even the stag visited a prostitute. And snorted coke off her bare flesh.

Err good luck with that marriage.

No, lads trip is for lads only. Tell the girls to do one!

jota180
    Free Member

Without the internet? Surely you could only manage gatherings of up to 4 people at once?

yeah but we got round that by going 3 times

soundninjauk

yeah but we got round that by going 3 times

Ingenious.

Cougar

the guy that invited the girls really should have picked up on it!

So hang on. You’re saying you’re going on a lads’ do, but there hasn’t actually been any mention of it being a lads’ do? So this lad’s crime is basically not to be psychic?

Does everyone else actually think the same thing, or is it just you that’s got the wrong end of the stick? Have you spoken to them? Ie, you’ve all discussed it with each other apart from the lad in question? And no-one wants to tell him? Jesus, great bunch of mates.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Idiot mate!’ is closed to new replies.