Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • iDiet lunch challenge
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I’m in Temple Quay in Bristol. It’s lunchtime, I’m quite hungry.

There’s a sandwich shop, a Starbucks and a Wetherspoons nearby, I could probably find one of those express supermarkets nearby perhaps.

What can I eat?

ton

2 slices wholemeal brown
    1 tin mackeral in tommy sauce
    1 sliced tommy
    1 banana

philconsequence
    Free Member

make your own bloody mind up 😛

chip and ketchup sandwich with extra butter on top for the sake of it, cos you can.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    BoardinBob

Pret a Manger nearby?

I’m off for their “no bread, rocket and crayfish sandwich”, which is actually a salad.

Bizarre but excellent.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Bacon buttie, packet of crisps, and tell Dave to jog on 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

I might be able to find a Pret yes.

miketually
    Free Member

Forage for leaves and insects?

simon_g

Pret chicken/bacon/avocado salad is good – had that a few times last week when away on a course. Else any supermarket except the really tiny ones should have a side salad and some cooked chicken.

iDave
    Free Member

yeah, I had that ^^ too a few weeks ago….

thebunk

There’s a mini-mart next to Starbucks, and a smoothy/healthy snackbar in the train station just up the road (also a crepe place – does that count?) – they usually let people through the barriers if you ask nicely.

Weatherspoons Burger and a Beer for £2.95 or whatever it is now seems like the only sensible option though…

trailmonkey

is avocado idave friendly ?

why couldn’t the op go to wetherspoons and have a fry up ?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Is it just me that loves it when Molly is out there in the big wide world working without MrsGrips to make his decisions for him?

philconsequence
    Free Member

it’s not just you TSY 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I used to want to be adopted by the Grips. A little bit of me still does… but I’m worried that ‘Papa’ is already getting alzheimer’s.

ARE YOU OKAY NOW DAD? DID YOU MAKE SURE THEY GAVE YOU THE RIGHT CHANGE?

molgrips
    Free Member

Mrs Grips doens’t make these decisions for me!

I only posted cos a) I’m bored and need to reach out for human contact and b) I was wondering what other people’s suggestions would be.

I really don’t like most salads unfortunately though – in the end I found a new Tesco on Victoria St and bought some really thick bean and lentil soup and a pack of cooked chicken. Black coffee from Starbucks on the way back.

It took a massive amount of self control not to grab chocolate in Tescos like everyone else was gleefully helping themselves to, or a cake or a sandwich in Starbucks.

Yeti, you are welcome in our family, I think Lil Grips would think you funny.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Phew, I was getting worried you were locked in the toilets next to Netto again. 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’ve decided i’m going to be adopted by b’mitch instead now, we’ll team up and make a fake father and son nursing service, travelling the UK dispensing advice for extortionate fees to well proportioned laydeez and dangerous water birds

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m adopting mitch!! You’ll be my Grandson 🙂

We’ll enter a multi-generational team at next years SITS…

[audio]The guitar rift from Bill & Teds Most Excellent whatnot[/audio]

molgrips
    Free Member

You’ll talk about entering SITS but not actually do it, if experience is anything to go by…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Next year I won’t go on a stag do. You won’t be with child and if I’m lucky I’ll be fit again.

molgrips
    Free Member

And we shall conquer all.

I want custom jerseys printed up. Maybe with “I’m following iDave”

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘iDiet lunch challenge’ is closed to new replies.