Identiti Frame and Hope Hoops on Mavic EN521

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Identiti Frame and Hope Hoops on Mavic EN521

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Identiti Frame and Hope Hoops on Mavic EN521
  • Premier Icon Rusty Mac
    Subscriber

Identiti Mr Hyde frame £75 posted:-
    16” frame, comes with FSA Pig Pro sealed bearing headset, seat clamp, seat post and SDG Silverado saddle. BB has been faced and rear drop outs are adjustable in length, this is a disk specific frame.
    Frame is in British racing green, a very deep green that looks almost black in some lights. There is the odd stone chip and scuff here and there and a good amount of chain slap on the drive side chain stay, this is not seen when the chain stay protector is on (also provided).

Hope hoops £170 posted:-
    32 hole black pro 2 hubs onto Mavic EN521 rims. Steel free hub, the bearings and rims are only 2 rides old.
    Currently set up QR front and rear but I have other front hub adapters if you require a different size.

Pictures are here
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/60440210@N04/sets/72157635642428506/

As per the new rules these prices include both Postage and packing and PayPal fees, I will accept cash on collection or bank transfer for payment if you are interested. Any questions my email address is in my profile.

Thanks

Rusty

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Identiti Frame and Hope Hoops on Mavic EN521’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top