Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Identiti AKA…
  • tymbian
    Free Member

Does anybody know the full geo on this…? ie. bb height, chainstays etc

Anyone ridden one or has one for trail duties what’s the ride quality like..harsh being alloy?

lucien

It’s a DJ / 4X bike – OK if most of your trails point downhill not so good if you need to ride up. Frames are solidly built, not light, and very slack

ska-49
    Free Member

4x/DJ frame? No, it’s definitely an AM frame. Very nice frame. Builds up to a reasonable weight and the geo is more DH bias.

Chris Smith rides his as an AM bike too. He’s done some long XC rides as well as the Cobble Wobble. Seems to love it although they are his sponsors.

If I went back to a 26” HT then this would be the frame I’d get.
    http://www.pinkbike.com/video/243472/

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tymbian
    Free Member

Can’t imagine its very forgiving on the trails though…

rockymerlin
    Free Member

Its fantastic, I have one. The geo is based upon a 140mm fork but I have had no issues climbing, it responds well to having power smashed through it and I’ve noticed no issues with ‘harshness’ whatsoever. It climbs up all the ‘black’ uphills I can get to and flys back down. I run it with a talas 110-140 fork, It seems fairly well balanced at 110mm.

Well worth a look if you want single speed capabilities, up to 140mm forks. It also comes with a handy headset that will take tapered (to suit the tapered frame) or a straight steerer.

thelostboy

Google is your friend

clicky

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Identiti AKA…’ is closed to new replies.