Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Identify a font trackworld
  • stayhigh

Morning all

Can anyone help me to identify the font used on this football banner from the weekend please?

Thanks

Not sure if that’s showing correctly so here’s a direct link

http://cdn-teamtalk.365.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/11081316/Leighton-Baines-Everton.jpg

cyclingweakly
    Free Member

Pretty sure I’ve seen it on Dafont… You should be able to filter enough to find it…

johndoh
    Free Member

zilog6128

Could try Identifont where you answer a series of questions to ID it; I’ve had limited success in the past though.

As the font is both very simple & very distinctive personally I would redraw some of the letters (S, E, N particularly) and try that through WhatTheFont.

Filtering/searching options on DaFont are pretty limited and there a LOT of fonts on there. There is a good chance this particular font is on there though, if so it probably won’t appear on Identifont or WhatTheFont.

stayhigh

Cool, will give that a try 🙂

perchypanther
    Free Member

Looks a bit Star Trekkie to me. The Original Series.

Cougar

It’s bloody awful whatever it is.

nickjb
    Free Member

The N is a bit Avenida but it isn’t that. Might be another, similar Art Deco font

binners

I was restraining myself from asking the obvious question:

why the bloody hell would you want to know what that is?!

It looks like a font someone designing a Spandau Ballet sleeve in 1983 would have rejected as being a bit naff

johndoh
    Free Member

Stating what might be obvious, but I assume it is a widely available and easy to find font given that some footie fans made that sign. Could it simply be some default system font on a PC?

Garry_Lager

I was standing right behind that banner on Saturday…Did not notice the font, though.

binners

So you’re an ‘us’ too then?

johndoh
    Free Member

I was standing right behind that banner on Saturday

Bloody silly place to stand. Was the game that bad?

Garry_Lager

Game was average, so a significant improvement on Everton’s recent efforts.

Baines’ comments were v mild at face value, but you’re sticking your neck out offering up even implicit criticism of the manager. Martinez had to respond, but did so in a predictably incompetent way that riled fans.
    All gone completely wrong for Roberto, unfortunately – doesn’t have much credibility left and we’re all just waiting for him to go.

DezB
    Free Member

Doesn’t look like one font – wouldn’t the middle bars of letters normally line up?
    Even the F & E middle bars are out of whack!

zilog6128

Pretty common, it’s definitely all the same font.

If OP really must know, the easiest way would probably be just post a request on something like the DaFont forum. It’s distinctive, someone will recognise it.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Identify a font trackworld’ is closed to new replies.