Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Idea's for some 'not too baggy baggies'..?
  • ton

looking for some new comfy, not too baggy shorts.
    dont like the big baggy dh shredder type stuff, despise lycra.
    seen some nice gore countdown short that dont look too baggy.

any others?

steezysix
    Free Member

Endura Urban shorts are nice, trim but not restrictive. Only come in black though, if that matters.

Rorschach
    Free Member

single track lites (endura)

chudsy
    Free Member

Surface liquistretch.

Northwind

Royal MW365s maybe? Wee bit short for some folks, they’re a bit above the knee. Love mine though

MoreCashThanDash

My Surface shorts have been great – comfy, shower resistant, windproof, lasted 2-3 years of regular commuting without really showing wear. They did size up huge though, only item of clothing I own that is a “large” medium, most of my baggies have been XL

slowoldman

I hated the idea of wearing baggies when I started mountain biking (being an old but svelte lycra wearer). But Endura Singletrack and MT500s are reasonably close cut.

maccruiskeen

Surface liquistretch.

seconded thirded

They’re just shorts – no liner – so you’d were them over normal lycra. Very light and stretchy, apart from the convenience of having somewhere to put your phone you don’t really notice you’ve got them on at all. I appreciate shorts with proper bloody belt loops too instead of another bloody incarnation of over-thought but under-researched laser cut velcro adjusty-gismos

With regards to the sizing – Not sure if they had a mix up with labelling at some point as I’ve got the shorts and the trousers. Trousers were bang on sizing wise – the shorts were miles out and I had to return them get a (according the to he label) a size smaller.

Bought mine 2 -3 years ago too – whether the sizing is till off I don’t know though.

rentachimp
    Free Member

Endura Zyme gets my vote, specifically designed to look “normal”, although they do remove the hair from my shins on dig days.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Rapha do some lovely ones Tony..
    In sizes we can utilise too!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Idea's for some 'not too baggy baggies'..?’ is closed to new replies.