Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ideas for a 30th birthday present (for me!)
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Stuck indoors revising so clearly I need to find some effective procrastination and started looking at some of the which watch threads on here. That led me to this gorgeous IWC but at £3k there’s no danger I’ll be getting one of those. Although if anyone knows something that has similar looks at a more sensible price then let me know! So I started thinking about what else would be nice for a 30th present? Something that’ll still be around (assuming I am) in another 30 years would be good hence thinking of a watch, maybe a kilt outfit (never owned one had always thought tag it onto cost of a wedding if I have one), I have a nice ring* I got for my 18th and aside from another tattoo couldn’t think of anything else?

*snigger

sofatester
    Free Member

The STW default for any decade birthday (apart from 10 years) is Drugs and Hookers.

fontmoss
    Free Member

I need a change from the midweek blow and dolls

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Well as an NHS employee with a pension on the horizon, I was thinking that Italy would be a nice present for myself.

mrblobby
    Free Member

That IWC is rather lovely.

racefaceec90

what about a nice bike 😉

fontmoss
    Free Member

I have 3 nice bikes, might get something utterly amazing when started earning some cash but for the forseeable future not looking to change them. Although di2 would be awesome

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ideas for a 30th birthday present (for me!)’ is closed to new replies.