Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • iDave Snack Time
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Lunch today:

Rocket sallad, tomatoes, hard boilled eggs, dressing, beans/chickpeas, ollives.

TBH breakfast became a PITA so now I stick to an iDave after breakfast kinda principle.

Is this diet malarky ‘all-or-nothing’ or would compliant lunches and a few dinners have any benefit?

No idea, but my meals pretty much revolve arround big protions of normal meals, minus the banned stuff, and fruit for breakfast. Still loseing a steady ammount. Missus is having an iDave brekie too, might make a good comparison.

flow
    Free Member

Who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies, you fat bar stewards, you fat bar stewards, you ate all the pies.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies, you fat bar stewards, you fat bar stewards, you ate all the pies

yeah but they were vegetable & bean pies baked from gram flour pastry so it’s all iCool 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    duntstick
    Free Member

Well, I was going to put a bit of a compilation of tasty nutritious meals together, based on the results of this, but despite one or two highlights…………Delia needn’t worry 😕

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘iDave Snack Time’ is closed to new replies.