Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • iDave Diet recipes
  • drinkmoreport
    Free Member

it looks like many of you are doing this and i bet a good few more are reading the posts that mention the Diet and are now thinking about it, so, lets share some recipes.

help a Brother out 🙂 (or Sister)

Bagstard
    Free Member

Just do a search, there have been loads of threads on this mate.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Hmmm, where to start – as the exclusion of dairy cut out 75% of my recipes I now have to use a far more simple cooking style 🙁
    so it’s a case of:
    choose your protein – fish, lean meat, beans, eggs, nuts etc
    add as much veg as you can – mixture of colours to give a good variety of nutrients and make the plate look nice

I cook with a combination of grilling/steaming/stir frying – using rice bran oil/sesame oil/olive oil for the frying.

Getting used to it now but miss my cream/butter/flour based sauces and fruit based deserts far more than the bulk starchy foods which I didn’t eat much of anyway – not even trying to do the “fake bread thing” as I personally find that as funny as the idea of a vegetarian sausage…….

iDave
    Free Member

hilldodger – personally I use butter in cooking, not worth freaking over the odd dollop here and there

hilldodger
    Free Member

iDave – Member
    personally I use butter in cooking, not worth freaking over the odd dollop here and there

woo hoo – that would be an iDollop I guess 😀

I think I’ve bottomed out on the iWeight loss,
    still would like to lose a few more kg so I can use a slighlty smaller plate for my ass to be handed to me on, but pretty happy with the progress (apart from the cost of having to buy new smaller size clothes)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘iDave Diet recipes’ is closed to new replies.