Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I'd love to help out with the dawn raid, but nanny hasn't turned up.
  • IanMunro
    Free Member

Have we done this one yet?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8616866.stm

Does sound slightly bizarre on face value. Is this as the Mail would scream 'Political Correctness gone mad' (I haven't looked on their sight but this must be like christmas and birthday rolled into one), or some other story?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

OMG, up to £100,000 for hurty feelings, that should pay for childcare for a while, love it 😉

retro83
    Free Member

What are the grounds of the racial/sexual discrimination?

cynic-al
    Free Member

retro83 – Member

FFS! Don't let the real story, or any facts come out!

Junkyard
    Free Member

retro83 – Member

FFS! Don't let the real story, or any facts come out!
    ok then it is because she is a trouble making leftie Burkha wearing muslim immigrant here only to manipulate our wonderfully fair and the most generous benefit system in the world [ ™ Daily Mail] take our jobs jump the council waiting lists and dilute our pure aboriginal indgenous white culture for her own financial gain.

How did I do?

retro83
    Free Member

ok then it is because she is a trouble making leftie Burkha wearing muslim immigrant here only to manipulate our wonderfully fair and the most generous benefit system in the world [ ™ Daily Mail] take our jobs jump the council waiting lists and dilute our pure aboriginal indgenous white culture for her own financial gain.

How did I do?

That's more like it, thanks 😆

anokdale
    Free Member

The end is nigh for what is the Worlds most highly trained, disciplined and respected Army in the Western World. Unfecking believeable. I despair.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I'd love to help out with the dawn raid, but nanny hasn't turned up.’ is closed to new replies.