Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • iconic photo
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

**Link contains a young ladies bottom**

but no money received…

scaredypants

Fiona said: “I think it’s the light that makes it so appealing

😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Fiona said: “I think it’s the light that makes it so appealing

Hah!

Still no answer to the question of whether or not she has any knickers on at all.

footflaps

I remember that in Athena – my parents wouldn’t have let me put that up on my wall.

psychle
    Free Member

mmmmmm… cheeky… 😀

s
    Free Member

There needs to be a warning on this thread!

Many, many years ago, this poster/pic had a prized place on my wall at home.

Years of wondering, oggling, sheet shuffling…….

Do I want to know what she looks like now – hell no!

Please, please, leave the dream in tack and put a warning up there as I am sure I am not the only one.

😉

samuri
    Free Member

I’m not sure why we need to know she’s married to a millionaire now. I would have preferred it if she’d been an absolute horror from the front, or maybe a bloke. That would have been funny.

She lives near Stourport. That’s only about 5 miles from here.

Just thought you might be interested, that’s all.

j_me
    Free Member

s – Member
    There needs to be a warning on this thread!

Agreed, that link was almost as bad as finding out who did the voice for the cadbury’s caramel bunny

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I had that poster on my wall.

It was the only poster in my bedroom that wasn’t a HEAVY METAAAAAAL poster and I think my mum and dad allowed me to have it up just for that alone – a small oasis of quiet serenity in a sea of big hair and Spandex.
    😀

redthunder
    Free Member

scaredypants

she’s gonna lose that pump !

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Some of us geeks still hold Lanna closer to our hearts

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

The search for Lanna brought me to this some really iconic photographs some of which were shocking at the time and have since been normalised by further brutality.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

CharlieMungus:

Sweet Jesus you could have warned us about the second to last picture, that’s put me right off me tea.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

You shouldn’t be on the computer when you are eating. Nevertheless it has it’s place in the album

Drac

My mother bought and put that poster on the wall for me and my Bro.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Really? Someone showing their bum like that and your mum bought it for you? That’s pretty progressive.

redthunder
    Free Member

I took a pic at the Bike Fest a few years back of lady biker. Dont know who she was what number etc.

It’s a bit like the tennis pic but dont know if I can use it without her permission.

Any advice, legal like.

Cougar

You know how iconic that picture is?

I saw the thread title and thought, “hm, I wonder if that’s a discussion about the tennis player scratching her arse?” Then I clicked into it and hey!

That’s how iconic it is. It’s not just an iconic photo. It’s The iconic photo.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘iconic photo’ is closed to new replies.