Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Icon on a Sony Ericsson phone (help needed)
  • Rochey
    Free Member

I have the above phone and over the weekend I have a new icon which I don't understand.

I have 2 small squares, one on top of the other in blue. This is on the left top left of my screen next to the signal bar.

What does this mean please.

Cheers

cynic-al
    Free Member

Self destruct timer innit.

sc-xc

2 small squares you say? I know these guys have been sending similar icons to 'suspicious' handsets…

Jamie
    Free Member

It is a H and not 2 small squares. Stands for HSDPA and means you can connect to a HSDPA network, which is essentially enhanced 3G.

oink1
    Free Member

RTFM??? Lol! 😆

tree-magnet
    Free Member

I thought two squares meant you had an application open in the background. If you click the multitasking button it'll show you if you still have something open, like your mp3 player or something.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Phone model and pictures would probably help….

Rochey
    Free Member

details enclosed.

anyone able to help.

showerman
    Free Member

told you to keep the 800i best phone out there, you been up the woods of late simon

Jamie
    Free Member

I thought two squares meant you had an application open in the background. If you click the multitasking button it'll show you if you still have something open, like your mp3 player or something.

Ignore my post and go with this ^^^^^

I stand by my post given the poor info initially provided! 😉

Rochey
    Free Member

jamie, cheers you are a star, cleared.

cheers fella

Jamie
    Free Member

If it was the 2 purple squares then that was Tree-Magnet's suggestion mate.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Icon on a Sony Ericsson phone (help needed)’ is closed to new replies.