Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Icebreaker Merino
  • anderwho
    Free Member

If you sign up to this website you can get Icebreaker Merino clothing very cheaply. It only lasts a few days and you have to use my referral code. I get £5 credit for referring you if you make a purchase.

follow the link..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Either way;

Jamie
    Free Member

If you sign up to this website you can get Icebreaker Merino clothing very cheaply. It only lasts a few days and you have to use my referral code.

This is getting silly now…

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I bought a Bryton GPS computer from Sportpursuit it came soon after the sale ended and they answered my query’s quickly, all good!

hilldodger
    Free Member

If you sign up to this website you can….

…pay in advance for some goods which may arrive up to a month later, by which time they’ll all be sold so no chance to exchange if wrong fit, and although they look cheap don’t forget the delivery charge and the fact it’s the same old bunch of stuff which just about every online store has reduced anyhow – but yeah, Sports Pursuit top notch supplier 😆

duckman

However you better not be wanting to wear the aforesaid merino any time in the next 4/6 weeks, ie Summer….Oh and you DONT have to use HIS code; or did he forget to mention that bit? In actual fact if you really want to buy something you can just go to the website and buy it.

Jamie
    Free Member

I bought a Bryton GPS computer from Sportpursuit it came soon after the sale ended and they answered my query’s quickly, all good!

I am not having a go at the Sports Pursuit people, more the referral whoring that seems to be occurring. This thread being the worse so far, by stating you can only get the deals if you use this ass pickle’s link.

…posted x2 as well. Someone must really want those fivers.

Cougar

I looked at Sport Pursuit the last time it was mentioned. You’ve to sign up to the website before it’ll show you anything. Bugger that.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Just ordered some High 5 in bulk tonight, a little pee’d off there was £3.90 shipping and handling charge which didn’t show up until the end.

But if it all turns up and it’s well in date it’s still a bargin.

jcnm
    Free Member

Go to New Zealand and buy it 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Go to New Zealand China and buy it

FTFY.

Jamie
    Free Member

New Zealand is in China?

DezB
    Free Member

Jeez you lot do get carried away about absolutely bugger all don’t you.

Jamie
    Free Member

Jeez you lot do get carried away about absolutely bugger all don’t you.

Don’t listen to Dez, he is one of those nihilists who doesn’t care about anything.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I used Google before buying my GPS and couldn’t find it cheaper anywhere else, so wasn’t available anywhere I could find cheaper, if you haven’t bought from there or don’t intend to then you have nothing to bleat about.

NZCol

Go to New Zealand and buy it

Why ? It’s even more expensive here which is a p1sstake seeing as they fought so hard to change the ‘made in nz’ stamp to ‘designed in nz’ and then whored out to china to make a massive margin on each garment. Its sh1t quality merino now, sh1t construction and flawed ethics from a company i used to hold in high regard. I hate icebreaker. If you want to support good NZ business buy stuff from Cactus and Earth Sea Sky – designed and MADE in NZ by locals.

duckman

Thats interesting Col, I wear a fair old bit of icebreaker and felt they weren’t as good as they were a couple of years back.

Jamie
    Free Member

I used Google before buying my GPS and couldn’t find it cheaper anywhere else, so wasn’t available anywhere I could find cheaper, if you haven’t bought from there or don’t intend to then you have nothing to bleat about.

Great story, bro!

…but you’re missing the point.

Anyway. The mods don’t seem to give a shit if members are taken advantage of, so balls to it.

/bleating off.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Icebreaker Merino’ is closed to new replies.