Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ice Cream Limit
  • funkmasterp

I’ve just found my ice cream consumption limit. In bed, feeling sorry for myself with man flu and a hideous sore throat. Thought I’d alleviate the throat with ice cream.

Full tub of Ben and Jerry’s fish food and 3/4 tub of Carte Noir Vanilla. Throat has eased, but I now feel really sick. Should I eat more, power through the sickness? Or should I just have another Lemsip and a kip?

stuey
    Free Member

-Help disperse the cream by dissolving it in whisky of choice.

vickypea
    Free Member

What size tub?

funkmasterp

Standard sized tubs. Ben and Jerry’s was about hand sized, Carte Noir like one of those Kraft margarine catering tubs.

I have some Makers Mark Bourbon – good call!

rOcKeTdOg

You’re supposed to smear it not eat it

jonnyboi

Carte noir is pish, that was your mistake.

A nice sorbet to refresh the palate and then get the missus to stock up on Some high quality vanilla and some tangy sauce like raspberry or passion fruit.

You can have a wafer too, seeing as your sick

lesgrandepotato

I foresee mcflurry in the near future. A mans insides may struggle with that in one go.

milky1980
    Free Member

I have never found my limit if I’m eating a tub of Joe’s Ice Cream* 😆

* must be from their shop, not the supermarket!

redmex
    Free Member

Häagen-Dazs for me vanilla or even cookie & cream but only but it when its cheap as its gone in one shift, im bending the spoon to start and then it gets better as it gets softer. Must be the only time i can use these last few words together

nealglover
    Free Member

I think I know why you feel sick.

Carte noire is coffee.

You’ve eaten a jar of coffee, you’re bound to feel a bit dodgy.

funkmasterp

Bloody hell, that explains it. Thought it was a tad bitter and grainy for ice cream. It also explains why I’ve not slept at all!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ice Cream Limit’ is closed to new replies.