Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ibuleve
  • tinsy
    Free Member

Been using this stuff for a few days, says on the packet odourless… not in my opinion, my shoulder stinks like fish. 😐

footflaps

I never really understood how it is supposed to work as to get to the muscle it must pass through the skin whereupon the blood circulating will carry all over the body…

captain-slow
    Free Member

well it makes my fingers numb so it must work…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Smelly, feels funny on the skin and doesn’t work IMHO

toys19
    Free Member

Brant had a link to study that showed it was crap, I’ve used it extensively and found it to be crap, take two ibuprofen tabs and it works wonders, slather pints of that stuff on you and you do not feel any different..

spicypedro
    Free Member

I asked a doctor about it when I had a back injury. Apparently it’s much less effective and a lower dosage than just taking some ibuprofen and paracetamol.

Just take some ibuprofen and paracetamol.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Apparently it is useful when rubbed on certain parts to reduce premature ejaculation.

I haven’t tried it myself obviously, just a friend mentioned it, not for me clearly but we were discussing a different subject totally. In fact I think I might have only heard about it on the radio, not that I listen to that kind of show. Must have been an advert some total stranger told me about. I really know nothing about the subject. Is it hot in here? I think I had better get some fresh air

ampthill

I was bored oral Ibuprofen having been on it for months

Voltarol seems a better cream. Its based on diclofenac

dab

Second the Voltarol ( sodium diclifenac)

Health store does Pernation green lipid muscle
    gel rub

I find that works pretty well

scaredypants

can’t beat a bit of bandolier IMO
    (they’re not strong on delaying ejaculation though – unless you read the articles while on the job maybe 😉 )

cheekyboy
    Free Member

tinsy – Member

Been using this stuff for a few days, says on the packet odourless… not in my opinion, my shoulder stinks like fish.

Same here

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ibuleve’ is closed to new replies.